Disclaimer: Fanatics Sportsbook is not available in New York. This review is speculative and will be updated when more is known about Fanatics online sportsbook launching in New York. Here’s a look at the best mobile sportsbooks you can sign up with in New York right now.
Fanatics Sportsbook is not live in New York, but if given the opportunity to launch in the biggest sports betting market in the US, it’s hard to imagine that Fanatics would pass up the opportunity.
While there is still a lot we don’t know about Fanatics Sportsbook, we’ll do our best to guide you and offer our picture of what Fanatics Sportsbook NY could look like.
In this review, we’ll dive into the possible aspects of Fanatics NY. We’ll go over features, bonuses, promos, how to make an account, how to deposit and withdraw, and everything else you might want to know about this very exciting potential development in New York sports betting. If you’re looking to join a sportsbook today then look no further than our NY sportsbook promos page
Fanatics Sportsbook NY promo code for December 2023
Currently, we don’t know whether you’ll need a Fanatics Sportsbook bonus code to claim the welcome bonus in New York.
|Fanatics NY Bonus Code||Coming Soon|
|Last Updated||December 2, 2023|
How the Fanatics Sportsbook welcome bonus works in New York
Once it sets up shop, Fanatics will likely offer some form of bonus code to entice new bettors to come over from other sportsbooks. We don’t know exactly what this bonus will look like just yet, but we can speculate about the kinds of welcome bonuses that it might offer. Here are a few examples:
- Deposit Match Bonus: With a deposit match bonus, Fanatics would give you bonus money to use based on how much you deposit. It’s typical for sportsbooks to offer 100% deposit match bonuses, but DraftKings NY, for instance, offers only a 20% match.
- Second-Chance Bet Bonus: With a second-chance bet bonus, you receive a refund if your first bet at the sportsbook loses. How the refund is delivered is the most important aspect to monitor. Rarely will you get a cash refund, but some operators offer a single bonus bet, while others, like FanDuel NY, offer bonus bets that can be spent however you choose.
- Something else?: Being a company that specializes in sports apparel, Fanatics may have a welcome bonus that awards new sign-ups free or discounted merchandise. We’ll have to wait and see.
How do I get my Fanatics Sportsbook welcome bonus?
Whether you need a code to claim your Fanatics bonus remains to be seen. However, the essential process should look something like this: you’ll be required to supply personal info (name, address, phone number, etc.), add the Fanatics online sportsbook promo code (if required), create a password, and verify your account. Once that’s done, you’ll be ready to bet.
Fanatics welcome bonus – the fine print!
There are always going to be rules that govern how you use a welcome bonus. While we don’t know exactly what these will be just yet, we can tell you a few stipulations that normally apply.
First, if you’re given bet credits, you might have a “rollover” or “playthrough” requirement. That would mean you have to bet your credits a certain number of times before they can be withdrawn. This is normal, as long as you understand that free bets are not the same thing as free money.
If Fanatics offers a risk-free first bet, you might have parameters set around what that bet can be. For instance, there might be minimum odds, typically around -200.
Some sportsbooks also dictate time limits on bonuses, meaning you have only ‘X’ number of days (often 7 or 14) to use your free bet credits or promo.
No matter what the promos are, it’s always a good idea to read the terms and conditions carefully before you sign up and cash in your promo.
Can I trust Fanatics Sportsbook?
Yes, because Fanatics will operate as a licensed, legal sportsbook in New York. It will be subject to government oversight and regulation by the relevant gambling authorities. This helps to protect you as a customer since it gives you certain rights and avenues to pursue any complaints.
Fanatics should also provide reliable customer support options, like a live chat, phone, and email address. You can also expect to find them on Twitter and other social networks. These are helpful and reassuring ways of getting support if something comes up.
In general, as long as a sportsbook like Fanatics is licensed to operate in your state, you can bet with them with a clear conscience. We advise against betting with illegal offshore operators.
Getting started at Fanatics Sportsbook in NY
Once Fanatics NY opens, we expect that it won’t take you more than five minutes to make an account. Expect to input the following information.
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Cell number
- Create a password
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to choose a deposit method and add money to your account. After you’ve completed that final step, you’re just about ready to go ahead and start placing wagers with Fanatics NY.
How do I download the Fanatics NY app?
It’s almost guaranteed that Fanatics will offer iOS and Android apps in New York. To download your preferred app, all you’ll have to do is click a button on the Fanatics website (linked on this page) to be redirected to their page on the app store. Or search “Fanatics Sportsbook NY” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The app should be free, so just hit “Get” or “Download” and let the app install. Once you have it on your phone, just open it up, log in and you’ll be all set.
Where do I find Fanatics promotions?
Fanatics should list its promotions on its website under a dedicated tab. It’s there that you’ll be able to read up on all the various promotions that Fanatics offers, from its welcome bonus to other regular promotions like odds boosts, parlay boosts, profit boosts, or even referral bonuses that reward you for getting friends to sign up.
Why should I choose Fanatics Sportsbook NY?
Fanatics will likely be a great choice for New York sports bettors. Here’s what we think makes it an appealing possibility.
- Huge brand backing: Fanatics is a massive company, valued at a staggering $27 billion right now, with an established presence in the sports industry already. That means it should hit the ground running with a sleek interface, great promotions, and excellent partnerships with teams and leagues. This also gives it a degree of reliability that sets it apart from less developed operations that you might find at smaller companies.
- Live streaming possibility: Fanatics and the NFL have had a working relationship for some time. If any book is well-positioned to offer NFL streaming (or even promos related to NFL merch), it’s Fanatics. We think that this brand relationship means football fans have a lot to be excited about with Fanatics moving toward launching its sportsbook.
- Likely big bonus: Fanatics is a big player entering the online sports betting game late. That means it’ll have a big incentive to offer an eye-catching welcome bonus. Caesars NY holds the record right now for the highest-value welcome offer at $1,000 on Caesars, but it’s entirely possible that Fanatics will seek to match or beat that number.
What won’t I like about Fanatics sports betting?
Fanatics is still an unknown quantity, and we can’t properly assess it yet. However, here are a couple of reasons for caution.
- New and unproven: Fanatics hasn’t operated a sportsbook before. That means that we can’t speak for the quality of the product, the pricing of its odds or the kinds of bonuses it may offer. Until it gets some good reviews, there is something to be said for waiting to invest your money in this book.
- It might take time: Fanatics is currently in talks to buy Tipico Sportsbook in order to take over that interface and launch a book of its own. However, reports say that negotiations on the terms of that agreement have stalled, meaning Fanatics might not be moving as quickly as we think toward opening up. Given that information, you might want to focus on finding a sportsbook that’s open now, rather than waiting on the possibility of a Fanatics launch sometime in the future.
What kind of bets can I make at Fanatics online betting?
Fanatics should cover all the typical bases when it comes to offering types of bets. If you’re not sure what we mean by that, here’s a more detailed overview of the basic bet types you can expect to find at Fanatics NY when it finally sets up shop in the Empire State.
- Moneylines: Bet on which team will win.
- Spreads: Pick a winner, factoring in the margin of victory.
- Totals: Wager on how many points will be scored in a game; can also be used for player stats.
- Parlays: Multiple bets combine into one wager; you can win more money, but you have to get every pick right to win.
- Single game parlays: These are the same as traditional parlays, but all the picks are for one game.
- Teasers: Buy “points” and then place a parlay.
- Live betting: Just want it sounds like, make bets during live games.
- Props: Bet on outcomes that aren’t tied directly to the final score, like how many touchdowns an NFL player will score.
- Futures: Wager on long-term markets, such as who will win the NBA Championship or Super Bowl.
Can I bet on the Yankees at Fanatics?
Yes, Fanatics will almost certainly offer MLB betting. There’s a good chance that Fanatics will cover every major North American betting market and likely a few international ones as well. A typical menu of markets that Fanatics could offer might look something like this:
- Motor Sports
- UFC & Boxing
- Olympic Sports
- College Sports
- Other Niche/International Markets
How do I get money on (and off!) Fanatics Sportsbook quickly?
While we can’t be sure exactly what Fanatics Sportsbook will offer in terms of deposit and withdrawal methods, it is a major brand with experience in accepting and processing payments. A possible lineup of deposit and withdrawal methods could look something like this:
- Debit or Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- PayPal or Other Online Wallets
- Wire Transfer
- Cash with PayNearMe
- Prepaid Cards
It’s possible that Fanatics could offer more or less than this, so be sure to check back in the future to see what methods are currently available for depositing and withdrawing.
How do I get help at Fanatics online sportsbook?
Fanatics should offer a robust customer service apparatus once it launches in New York. This should include live chat available 24/7, and an email address that can be contacted in the event of a less urgent query.
It also might offer a phone line or a Twitter handle for support. Live chat is the most popular form of customer service at most sportsbooks, but there’s no telling exactly how the customer support experience will end up looking at Fanatics Sportsbook quite yet.
How do I exclude myself from Fanatics?
As a licensed sportsbook beholden to state authorities on gambling, Fanatics NY will undoubtedly offer several options to support responsible gambling. This will include limits that players can set on their activity, whether it’s on how much time they spend on the app, how much money they bet or how much money they lose. Bettors should also be able to exclude themselves for a period of time if they feel their gambling is becoming a problem.
All of these options should be accessible under a “Responsible Gambling” tab on the Fanatics website, alongside other resources, like problem gambling hotlines.
- The New York problem gambling hotline is 1-877-8-HOPENY.
Can I bet with Fanatics Sportsbook in person?
Not yet. Fanatics doesn’t have a retail presence in New York, but if licensing and legislation permit in the future, then it is possible that Fanatics could partner with sports stadiums, casinos or other entities to open a retail presence in the state.
How does Fanatics compare to other New York sportsbooks?
Fanatics is a uniquely exciting proposition for New York state bettors. The extent to which it succeeds will depend on how well it executes the transition of its brand from a popular merchandising retailer to a sportsbook.
The quality of its interface, the pricing of its odds, and the appeal of its promotions will dictate how many bettors actually choose to bet with Fanatics. Mostly, we think there is good cause to be hopeful.
Fanatics is a major brand with plenty of resources, and it should be no problem for the company to acquire the software to build a compelling app and web-based betting platform. Moreover, it has ample capital to spend on promotions and bonuses, which should help it compete with other New York sportsbooks.
While it might take some time—especially if Fanatics is hoping to buy Tipico—we anticipate that Fanatics will eventually offer an excellent option for New York sports bettors.
Fanatics Sportsbook New York FAQs
What is the best Fanatics promo code in New York in December 2023?
We still don’t know whether Fanatics Sportsbook will require New Yorkers to enter a promo code when they sign up. If Fanatics does launch in New York, we should know ahead of time precisely how the welcome bonus will work.
Are there any conditions on eligibility for betting with Fanatics?
You’ll have to be of legal gambling age (21 or older), and you’ll need to be actually located in New York to bet with Fanatics. Location services should be enabled when you’re using the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Otherwise, it will not be able to verify that you are actually in New York, and the app won’t work.
Is Fanatics available in New York?
Not yet. Fanatics applied for a betting license in May 2022 and will need to acquire that license before opening to players in the state. Check back in with us for the latest updates on Fanatics in New York.
Is my money safe with Fanatics?
Yes, it will be. Once Fanatics is set up as a legal sportsbook in the state of New York, it will be subject to tight regulation and restrictions imposed by New York’s gambling authorities. That means that you’ll benefit from all kinds of consumer protections that wouldn’t apply if you were betting with an illegal site based outside New York. Fanatics also has experience processing payments and storing payment details securely. We don’t anticipate any risk in depositing money with Fanatics.