Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is located minutes away from the renowned Niagara Falls in the state of New York, in the vicinity of the Canadian border. It is owned by Seneca Nation of Indians, a native tribe that owns two other major casinos in western New York — Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino and Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino.
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is the largest New York casino resort outside of Manhattan. Its convenient location allows for easy access both from other parts of the New York state and the neighboring provinces in Canada.
The casino’s 147,000 square feet of Vegas-like gaming space is home to over 2,500 slot machines and over 80 table games. In addition to the wide variety of casino games, there is also a New York sportsbook on the premises where you can bet on all of your favorite sports.
Seneca Nation of New York opened the casino on December 31, 2002, following the authorization issued by Governor George Pataki. Four years later, an expansion project added a 26-story, 604-room deluxe four-diamond hotel with meeting spaces, a fitness center, a spa, an indoor pool, and many other amenities.
Also, the property houses multiple restaurants and bars offering everything from fast-food to fine dining, a spacious parking lot and garage, entertainment areas, and retail spaces.
All patrons at 21 years or older are welcomed 24 hours a day, seven days of the week, all year round.
Seneca Niagara Resorts & Casino
- Address: 310 4th St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, United States
- Owner: Seneca Nation of New York
- Operator: Seneca Nation of New York
- Hours: 24 hours, seven days a week
- Casino games: 3,000+ slot machines, 100+ table games
- Sportsbook: Yes
- Poker: Yes
Best alternates for casino players in New York
of Gold Coins for $10
New York Casinos in the News
The casino at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino property holds a 147,000-square-foot gaming space that accommodates more than 2,500 slot machines and over 80 table games. One can find almost any popular casino game, from classic slots to electronic table games to modern themed slots, and choose between all of the most popular table games in the live dealer lobby.
However, the variety of gambling options doesn’t end here, as the casino floor also makes room for a sports lounge, where you can bet on your favorite sports and watch games on multiple flat-screen TVs.
To make your time at the casino even more entertaining and rewarding, Seneca Niagara Resorts & Casino has prepared a generous loyalty program, as well as a list of terrific bonuses and promotions that will let you play your favorite games for longer.
Here are some of the most enticing promotions available at the moment:
- Seneca birthday bonus — All Social Club by Seneca members will receive free slot play as a gift on their birthday. Members can become eligible for rewards of up to $50, depending on their loyalty club level.
- 55 plus Mondays — Special rewards await all 55+ Seneca Niagara Casino patrons on Mondays. Earn points playing your favorite casino games and redeem them for discounts, free slot play, or gifts.
- New member sign up — New members of Social Club by Seneca loyalty club will receive $15 worth of free slot play or table bet. Besides, earning your first three points can bring you free slot play or table bets worth between $15 and $100.
In addition to these regular offers, Seneca Niagara Casino constantly adds new and exciting promotions to incentivize the players. Check out the ‘Promotions’ page on the casino’s official website to see what it has in store for you this month.
Among more than 2,500 slot machines, ranging from classic slots to jackpots and the newest themed slots, everyone is bound to find something to suit their preferences. Multiple denominations available cater to patrons with different bankrolls. Thus, you can take Lady Luck for a spin for as low as 1¢ or as high as $25.
Here are some of the most exciting titles on the slot machine roster:
- House of Cards
- Game of Thrones
- The Blob
- Willy Wonka Pure Imagination
- Plants vs. Zombies 3D
- Big Bang Theory
- Sons of Anarchy
- Wheel of Fortune
- Orange Is the New Black
- Jurassic Park
For more ambitious players looking for additional excitement, there is a large selection of jackpot games that provide the opportunity of winning tens of thousands of dollars. The Jackpot Winners section on the casino’s official website documents the luckiest of players.
Seneca Niagara Casino holds a Class III casino license, which means that it is allowed to host live dealer games on the premises. This is a huge advantage for the operator since not a lot of casinos throughout the country have this opportunity.
Table game lovers can choose between more than 80 live dealer tables and electronic table games. Here is a list of table games you can play at Seneca Niagara Casino:
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- 3-card Poker
- Let It Ride®
- Spanish 21
- Mini Baccarat
- Pai Gow Poker
- Mississippi Stud Poker
- 4-card Poker
The casino floor also contains a vibrant poker room with 16 tables where players can enjoy Texas Hold’em, 7-card Stud, Omaha Hold’em, and other game variants. In addition to the casual play, here you can also join tournaments or even take one-on-one poker lessons if you’re new to the game.
Speaking of which, the official website of the casino also provides comprehensive guides on most table games, so you can adequately prepare for your next trip to the resort.
Social Club by Seneca rewards
All three casinos operated by the Seneca Nation of New York, including Seneca Niagara Resorts & Casino, run a loyalty program called Social Club by Seneca. Becoming a member of this club allows the casino patrons to exchange their player points for exclusive offers and rewards.
Becoming a member is very simple. Just visit the Social Club on the casino floor and present a valid ID to get your member’s card or apply for the membership at one of the self-serving kiosks. Joining the club is free of charge, but you do have to collect player points to advance up the levels.
The levels of the Social Club by Seneca are as follows:
- Member — 0 – 149 points
- Player — 150 – 749 points
- Pro — 750 – 1,999 points
- Advantage — 2,000+ points
Once you become a member, all your gaming activities translate to points, thus allowing you to move up the ladder. Here is how you can earn points:
- Every $170 of slot gameplay = 1 point
- Every $350 of video poker play = 1 point
- About four hours of table games played at a $25 average bet = 9 points
- Every $700 video table gameplay = 1 point
Besides being able to redeem each player point for $1, members of Social Club by Seneca can also enjoy special perks and promotions. These include hotel and restaurant discounts, room upgrades, birthday bonuses, spa services, bonus bets, and free slot play, and even complimentary show tickets and invitations to exclusive events.
The higher up the ladder you advance, the more generous the rewards that are waiting for you.
Does Seneca Niagara offer an online casino?
State law currently prohibits NY online blackjack or NY online roulette for real money. Similarly, it is not yet possible to play online poker in NY. The Empire State is expected to push for the legalization of online casino gambling in 2023. Should legislation succeed, Seneca Niagara could decide to move into the space in partnership with a major online casino company. Those potential partners looking to offer table and online slot games in NY might include:
- DraftKings Online Casino in New York
- FanDuel Online Casino in New York
- BetRivers Online Casino in New York
- Caesars Online Casino in New York
- BetMGM Online Casino in New York
In addition, there will most likely be several new casino sites in NY also looking to offer their online games.
The Sports Lounge at Seneca Niagara
For all ardent sports fans out there, Seneca Niagara Casino has provided a sportsbook lounge complete with comfortable seating and HDTVs to watch their favorite games.
Here, you can bet on most types of sports, including college sports, pro football, boxing, pro hockey, and many others. You can also place different types of bets, such as money lines, point spreads, totals, parlays, and prop bets, to name a few.
Besides, the casino’s official website provides a free sports betting guide you can use to learn more about different bet types and how to place a bet.
The betting counters are open every day from 10:00 a.m. until midnight. Should you wish to place a bet outside of the working hours of the counters, you can do so at the self-serving kiosks available 24/7.
Winning tickets can be cashed out at the betting counter or the cashier’s cage 24/7.
All NY Casino & Sportsbook Reviews
- Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort
- Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel
- del Lago Resort & Casino
- Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
- Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack
- Hamburg Gaming Buffalo Raceway
- Jake’s 58 Casino
- LakeSide Entertainment
- Monticello Gaming and Raceway
- Point Place Casino
- Resorts World Casino in New York
- Resorts World Catskills Casino
- Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady
- Saratoga Casino & Horse Racing
- Seneca Allegany Resort and Casino
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Seneca Gaming in Salamanca
- The Yellow Brick Road Casino
- Turning Stone Casino Resort
- Vernon Downs Casino Hotel & Race Track
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino amenities
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino hotel
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino in Niagara Falls, NY, boasts the largest hotel in New York state outside of Manhattan. The 26-story building houses 604 luxury rooms and suites, an indoor pool, a spa and salon, a fitness center, multiple dining options, and a conference center, among other amenities.
Guests can choose between Deluxe rooms with king or queen beds, Deluxe Fallside rooms with skyline views of Niagara Falls and the Canadian side, and Corner Suites with whirlpool tubs in the living area next to large floor-to-ceiling windows. Since smoking is allowed on the premises, visitors can opt for smoking or non-smoking rooms.
In addition to the standard amenities, these rooms and suites also include HDTVs with access to new-release movies, pillow-top beds, high-speed WiFi, oversized showers, Keurig coffee makers, and more.
Members of Social Club by Seneca can take advantage of special room discounts and services, such as hotel turn-down services, VIP check-in, priority valet pick-up services, automatic room upgrades, and early check-ins, to name a few.
There are currently 11 coffee shops, bars, and restaurants in Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino. Visitors can enjoy a quick pick-me-up coffee, grab a bite on the go, satisfy their sweet tooth, or sit down at a steakhouse or a classic restaurant for a full dining experience.
Here is a full list of the dining options at the resort:
- The Western Door Steakhouse — A premium steakhouse with a business casual dress code where you can eat seafood, fine stakes, poultry, chops, and much more.
- Koi – An Asian cuisine restaurant offering everything from quick sushi bites to decadent Asian specialties.
- Three Sisters Cafe — An eclectic, casual dinner serving breakfast, desserts, and an assortment of Italian and Asian-style food, among other choices.
- Blues Burger Bar — Stop by the Blues Burger Bar, where you can order custom-made burgers that are bound to satisfy even the pickiest of palates.
- Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop – Enjoy fresh cookies, muffins, cakes, sandwiches, soups, coffee, and more.
- La Cascata — A casual Italian restaurant serving pasta, meat, and seafood dishes, in addition to the finest Italian wines.
- The Lobby Bar — A perfect place to enjoy a drink or two and catch up with your friends before you go back to gambling.
- Advantage Lounge — A special lounge only for the Social Club by Seneca members of the highest tier.
- Stir – The entertainment center of Seneca Niagara Resort hosting popular bands and DJs and featuring a massive 43-foot HD screen.
- Aces Casino Bar — A laid-back bar where you can enjoy craft cocktails.
- Morrie’s Express — The perfect solution if you need a quick bite and refreshing beverages.
Some of the bars and restaurants are temporarily closed and will re-open at a later date.
In addition to accommodation and dining amenities, Seneca Niagara Resort also offers a conference space with meeting rooms of various sizes for all kinds of events, such as team-building events, trade shows, and seminars.
There is also an event center where visitors can attend concerts by popular bands and musicians, live theater shows, and conventions.
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino history
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino was first built in an attempt to create competition for the Casino Niagara and Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Formerly known as Niagara Falls Convention and Civic Center, it was turned into a casino in 2002 after Seneca Nation of New York took over the property.
Four years later, the luxury hotel was added, followed by an expansion project in 2008 that added more hotel rooms and other amenities. Another expansion in 2018 worth $40 million redesigned the lobby area and bar, the front desk, and the entryway. The project also included restaurant upgrades, hotel room renovations, and the addition of more slot machines.
Today, the resort features around 147,000 square feet of gaming space and 36,000 square feet of convention space, as well as the largest hotel in the state of New York, if we exclude Manhattan.