Seneca Gaming in Salamanca
Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca is a gambling hub in western New York that used to be known predominantly as a bingo hall but has grown to become home to hundreds of Class II gaming machines as well as top-class poker.
The casino is located at 768 Broad Street in Salamanca and is entirely owned by the Seneca Nation of Indians. The tribe is behind several gaming companies that conduct business as subsidiaries of the Seneca Gaming Corporation (SGC), and Seneca Gaming & Entertainment is one of them.
The casino floor in Salamanca is spread across 15,000 square feet of space, where more than 300 different video gaming machines and live poker table games are situated. Visitors to the facility know it as the place where the biggest daily bingo payouts in western New York occur, thanks to the Bingo After Dark Sessions, during which high-stakes bingo games are played.
The introduction of video lottery terminals and live poker tables has considerably improved the gaming offer of Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Salamanca. Now, players can enjoy multi-denomination machines, world-class Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and 7 Card Stud tournaments, and daily cash games.
Apart from the casino floor bursting with vibrant atmosphere and excitement, patrons of the Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca casino can find a food court with Jazzy’s Place restaurant offering delicious entrée, desserts, and drinks.
The casino is open to all visitors aged 18 and over seven days a week.
Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Salamanca
- Address:768 Broad St, Salamanca, NY 14779, United States
- Owner: Seneca Nation of Indians
- Operator: Seneca Gaming and Entertainment
- Hours: Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 AM to 1:00 AM, Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30 AM to 2:00 AM
- Casino games: 340 VLTs/slot machines, bingo, poker
- Sportsbook: No
- Poker: Yes
Best alternatives for New York casino players
of Gold Coins for $10
New York Casinos in the News
Casino at Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Salamanca
Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca is far from being the biggest casino in Western New York. Still, its diverse gaming offer is what propels it to the very top among tribal casinos.
The casino floor has 15,000 square feet of space and is primarily divided into smoking and non-smoking areas. While the smoking area is larger than the non-smoking one and features close to 300 gaming machines, you can still find over 50 different VTLs in the no-smoking zone for players who do not appreciate cigarette smoke. We should note that the smoking areas are air-conditioned and adequately ventilated.
The VLTs found on the premises are brought to players courtesy of the biggest casino content developers, such as IGT, Everi, SG, Bally, and many others. The casino floor games are available in multiple denominations so that both novice players and experienced players can find machines that best suit their bankrolls.
What’s more, Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Salamanca casino are one of the two casino facilities owned by the company that offers a luxury poker room with daily cash games and tournaments. Also, there is a special VIP gaming room in the casino for players looking to have a more private playing experience, where stakes are higher than in regular games.
The Salamanca casino is keen on attracting new customers, as is any other casino for that matter, but not that many casinos have such generous loyalty programs and regular promotions. These include:
- Birthday Free Play — During the month of your birthday, the casino will give you $5 in free play money once.
- $500 Cash Giveaway — Players who redeem 30 Seneca Elite Points will become eligible for a prize draw worth $500. The draw will take place on March 31, 2021.
- Wake Up and Win — Players who earn at least two Seneca Elite Points on Mondays and Tuesdays in March will receive either $5 (for players aged between 18 and 55) or $10 (for players aged 55+ ) of free play money.
VLTs & slot machines
Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Salamanca boast quite a machine gaming offer with over 340 different titles from industry giants, such as SG, IGT, Bally, Everi, Blueberi, and many others. Every time you pull the lever of a gaming machine, you can bet 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $5, or $10 worth of credits.
Thousands of dollars in cash are won daily on the casino floor, mostly thanks to progressive jackpot slots such as Richie Rich, Ultimate Fire Link, Hot Stuff Wicked Wheel, and many others. Among the most popular gaming machines are titles such as:
- Stampede Power
- Olympus Strikes
- 88 Fortunes
- Lightning Link
- Monkey in the Bank
- Lazer Lock
- Wild Hunt
- Dancing Drums
- Lock it Link
The VIP gaming section is dedicated to slots with a betting limit that starts at $5 and goes all the way up to $25 for machines that only those with deep pockets can afford to play. However, with the bigger wagers come the biggest payouts.
Since Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca was previously known as a bingo hall, there’s no wonder that there are so many exciting bingo games to be played daily. The bingo hall is open on all days except Mondays and Tuesdays, and the sessions usually start at 7:00 p.m. There are two sessions per day on the weekends, one at 1:00 p.m. and the other at 7:00 p.m. The sales of the tickets start two hours before the beginning of each draw.
The regular game payouts are between $300 and $500, while jackpots are usually around $3,000. Bingo games such as 3-On Jackpot, Triple Dare, Mystery #, 3 Faces of Jackpot, Must Go (3 Faces), Seneca Star, and many others are available through paper or electronic admissions of bingo tickets or a combination of the two. Their prices range between $15 and $80, depending on the games offered.
The $10K Progressive, Triple Dare Red, Seneca Star, and similar bingo games are among the most popular since the payouts seen there frequently go beyond $10,000.
Seneca Elite Player’s Club
Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca, NY, has an exciting loyalty program in place for its patrons. The membership program is free to join and is very valuable to those players who like to play all types of games, including VLTs, bingo, and poker.
The more you play, the faster you can gather Seneca Elite Player’s Club points and redeem them for free play, exclusive promotions, birthday offers, complimentary drinks and food, discounts at the retail shop, and many other perks. Every time you play at any of the machines, make sure to insert your card to accumulate loyalty points.
Ready for online gaming?
While legal online casinos in New York may seem like a distant prospect, if online gambling is regulated, among other options, Seneca Gaming could consider offering an online casino in partnership with a top gambling operator. This means players would then be able to enjoy blackjack and roulette online in New York, as well as NY slots games online for real money.
Potential partners could include:
- DraftKings online casino NY
- FanDuel online casino NY
- BetRivers online casino NY
- Caesars online casino NY
- BetMGM online casino NY
NY online poker fans could likewise look forward to enjoying similar action at the online tables in the case of state poker legislation passing.
Poker room at Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca
The top-of-the-line poker room at Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca is one of the two of its kind run by the company. It features eight live tables of all levels of play, making it incredibly easy for players of all skill levels to join the action. There are daily cash games and tournaments in Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and 7 Card Stud.
The most popular cash games are $1/$2 No-Limit Texas Hold’em games, where buy-ins are within the $40 – $200 range. On the other hand, the tournaments are a perfect opportunity for players to square off against fellow poker enthusiasts and compete for poker pots worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Currently, the poker room at Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca is closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Still, as soon as the situation is under control, we can expect poker action to return. Under normal circumstances, the poker room is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
All NY Casino & Sportsbook Reviews
- Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort
- Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel
- del Lago Resort & Casino
- Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
- Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack
- Hamburg Gaming Buffalo Raceway
- Jake’s 58 Casino
- LakeSide Entertainment
- Monticello Gaming and Raceway
- Point Place Casino
- Resorts World Casino in New York
- Resorts World Catskills Casino
- Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady
- Saratoga Casino & Horse Racing
- Seneca Allegany Resort and Casino
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- The Yellow Brick Road Casino
- Turning Stone Casino Resort
- Vernon Downs Casino Hotel & Race Track
Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca amenities
Hotels near Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca
Unfortunately, Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca does not offer accommodation on the premises. Luckily, players can find splendid hotels nearby, packed with amenities that will ensure you are well-rested and ready to hit the casino floor fresh.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca resides within an Indian reservation, which means the casino has fully embraced the legacy and spirit of the Seneca Indian Nation. The hotel has 68 rooms and is located right next to the Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca casino and is a 2-minute walk from the Seneca Iroquois National Museum. The rooms are equipped with several amenities, such as premium cable TV, free Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, microwave, hairdryer, and many others. The facility itself offers a heated indoor pool and a whirlpool, as well as a full-fledged fitness center with treadmills, bikes, stair steppers, and more.
- Hotel Westgate Salamanca: Another exciting accommodation option for visitors of the Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca casino is Hotel Westgate. This boutique hotel has 22 guest rooms decorated with designer furniture that exudes elegance and style. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and air-conditioned rooms with a kitchenette that provides exceptional comfort and convenience.
Jazzy’s Place is a perfect destination for all those looking to get a quick bite and replenish their strength before heading back to the casino floor. The restaurant was established in 1987 and went through many renovations and updates to bring a memorable dining experience to patrons.
The menu offers a beautiful assortment of grilled meat, deli sandwiches and wraps, and fryer items. Every Friday, the restaurant offers a special Fish Fry menu where fresh haddock is served with coleslaw, a dinner roll, tartar sauce, and two side dishes: either a macaroni salad or a potato salad/fries; the choice is yours.
Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca history
The Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca casino was first established as a bingo hall back in 1980. However, as soon as the National Indian Gaming Commission and the state allowed bingo halls to introduce Class II and Class III gaming machines, Seneca Gaming & Entertainment Salamanca upgraded its gaming offer to include gaming machines and a poker room.
In 2016, the casino renamed its food corner to Jazzy’s Place in loving memory of a kitchen employee who had been working for the casino for 28 years before she lost her battle with cancer in 2015.