Seneca Allegany Resort and Casino
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino is a Native American casino located in Salamanca, a town nestled between Allegany State Park and the Allegheny River in western New York.
The casino has a reputation as one of the top gambling resorts in the state. It has received numerous awards not only for its games and tournaments, but also its hotel rooms and suites, spa and pool.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino offers more than 1,600 slot machines, as well as around 30 table games scattered around 68,300 square feet of space. If you enjoy sports betting, you can also visit the casino’s sportsbook, located at the Sports Lounge.
Of course, gambling is not the only thing that Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino has going for it, which is why many people also come here to ski in the Allegheny Mountains. The resort features a hotel with over 400 luxury rooms and suites, many of which offer gorgeous views of the surroundings. Guests can relax at the full-service spa and salon, and choose from among several dining options. Additional amenities include a multipurpose events center that can host more than 2,400 people.
Another reason people love visiting this resort is entertainment, as the casino’s schedule is packed with talented musicians, DJs and stand-up comedians. You can also see a boxing match or an MMA fight from time to time.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino is open around the clock, and you must be 21 or older. The casino is smoke-free.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
- Address: 777 Seneca Allegany Blvd., Salamanca, NY
- Owner: Seneca Nation of Indians (Seneca Territory Gaming Corp.)
- Operator: Seneca Nation of Indians (Seneca Territory Gaming Corp.)
- Hours: 24/7 daily
- Casino games: 1,600+ video slots and 30+ table games
- Sportsbook: Yes
- Poker room: No
New York Casinos in the News
MGM Ready To Chip In Billions To Upgrade Empire City Should It Receive Full-Scale Casino License
Vegas In New York: Las Vegas Sands ‘Continue To Be In The Hunt’ To Build Casino In NY
The casino at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino is located in the small town of Salamanca, New York, sitting at the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains. It is owned by the Seneca Nation of Indians through its holding company, Seneca Territory Gaming Corp.
The casino features 68,300 square feet of space, making it one of the largest gambling facilities in the area. On the casino floor, you’ll find more than 1,600 reel and video slots, together with around 30 tables with classic games like blackjack, craps and roulette.
The slot machines represent some of the latest industry titles, and you can play them at various denominations, from penny spins to high-limit games that cost $100 per pull. The table games collection features eight games, all of which are available on both the main casino floor and the high-limit area. If you need help with the rules of a particular game, you can read about them on the casino’s official website or ask the dealers.
If you’re more of a betting person, feel free to visit the Sports Lounge, where you will find a state-of-the-art sportsbook that offers real money wagering on a variety of popular US and international sports. The casino itself is home to numerous events, including boxing and MMA, while the casino grounds are home to the annual AMSOIL Championship Snocross Series.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino runs plenty of promotions that can reward you with jackpots, free slot play, instant cash prizes, physical prizes and vacations. The casino’s rewards program, called the Social Club, lets you in on even more perks and benefits, and membership is free.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino has both classic reel slots and modern video slots, accounting for more than 1,600 machines in total. The games represent some of the best industry titles, including popular series such as Lock It Link, Lightning Link and Money Galaxy.
The games come in a variety of denominations, from machines that allow you to bet as little as one cent per pull to high-limit area games where one spin can cost up to $100. Countless games come with linked progressive jackpots and prizes worth tens of thousands of dollars. The casino operators add fresh titles frequently. Here are some new additions:
- Fu Nan Fu Nu
- Double Diamond Pinball
- Bengal Treasures
- Sparkling Rose Color Bloom
- Classy Rose Color Bloom
- Ocean Song
Apart from offering quality games, Seneca Allegany Resort and Casino in Salamanca, NY, does everything to ensure the utmost comfort during your playing time. The rotating chairs have built-in footrests that can be adjusted for height.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino is one of the rare casinos in New York to feature live table games instead of just electronic ones. There are around 30 tables on the casino floor, with several in the high-limit area. Here are the available table games:
- Spanish 21
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Mississippi Stud
- Let It Ride Bonus
- Three Card Poker
You can find all of these games in the private and discreet high-limit area, with table limits suitable for those who like risking a little bit more. Wide-backed chairs ensure comfort, and the black-cloth tables add to the atmosphere of luxury and prestige.
Social Club loyalty program
Social Club by Seneca is the casino’s rewards program, offering benefits as you play. You can sign up for the program by showing a valid photo ID at the service desk, after which you will receive a Social Club card.
The card allows you to earn points every time you play. Simply insert the card into any slot machine or present it to the dealer before you start playing any of the table games. With every wager, your point total will increase. Once you collect enough points, you will go up the tier list and enjoy additional benefits. There are four Social Club tier levels:
- Member — 0 to 149 tier points
- Player — 150 to 749 tier points
- Pro — 750 to 1,999 tier points
- Advantage — 2,000+ tier points
You can redeem each player point you earn for $1 at the resort’s dining venues, hotel, spa, entertainment and retail shops, and in gas cards. Other benefits include discount hotel offers, birthday offers, free slot play, complimentary drinks, hotel and spa discounts, invites to exclusive events, personalized hosts, priority lines and valet parking.
To keep track of your points, you can log in to your Social Club account on the casino’s official website.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino sportsbook
If you’re eager to place a bet on a game, you can do so at the casino’s Sports Lounge, which features a state-of-the-art sportsbook with live events running non-stop on large HDTVs. The available sports for betting include football, hockey, college sports, boxing and many more. The minimum bet is $1, and parlay wagers may consist of up to 12 selections.
You can place your bets at the betting counter of the Sports Lounge during the sportsbook’s working hours or at one of the casino’s self-serving kiosks that are open 24 hours a day. The sportsbook also has a Bring Your Own Bet feature through which you can create your betting slip on a mobile device by scanning the QR code. Once you’ve made your selections, you will receive a unique QR code that you can scan at the betting counter.
The sportsbook’s operating hours are from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Mondays through Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays.
All NY Casino & Sportsbook Reviews
- Akwesasne Mohawk Casino & Sportsbook
- Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel
- del Lago Casino and Sportsbook
- Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
- Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack
- Hamburg Gaming Buffalo Raceway
- Jake’s 58 Casino
- LakeSide Entertainment
- Monticello Gaming and Raceway
- Point Place Casino and Sports Book
- Resorts World Casino New York
- Resorts World Catskills Casino & Sportsbook
- Rivers Casino & Sportsbook Schenectady
- Saratoga Casino & Horse Racing
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino – Sportsbook & Games
- Seneca Gaming & Entertainment in Salamanca
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino – Amenities & Attractions
- The Yellow Brick Road Casino
- Turning Stone Casino Resort – Premier Destination Resort
- Vernon Downs Casino Hotel & Race Track
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino amenities
Seneca Allegany Hotel
Seneca Allegany Casino offers accommodation in the form of a 413-room luxury hotel. The hotel originally featured around 200 rooms, but the capacity doubled after renovations in 2012.
Among the rooms are 45 corner, end or center suites, all of which provide great views of the picturesque surroundings. The available rooms include deluxe king, deluxe queen, junior suite and corner suite, with smoking or non-smoking options available. Room sizes vary between 423 and 619 square feet.
Amenities include flat-screen TVs, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, concierge desk, laundry and valet, while suites have some extra amenities in the form of whirlpool tubs, living room sofas, coffee makers, oversized showers and an in-room safe. Remember that you can take advantage of hotel stay discounts by being a member of the Social Club.
Whether you’re just looking to grab a quick bite or have a romantic dinner with a loved one, you’ll find a dining venue for every occasion at the Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino. There are eight restaurants, bars and cafes at the resort:
- The Western Door Steakhouse — An elegant steakhouse with a business casual dress code serving an assortment of steaks, chops, seafood, poultry and more.
- Seneca Café — A casual cafe with a warm and inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy a meal any time of day or night. The specialties include a grilled Reuben sandwich, pepper flatbread, short rib macaroni and cheese and Philly cheesesteak. A 24/7 takeout is available.
- Bear Claw Café — Bear Claw Café serves Starbucks products and is an ideal place to freshen up with a cup of coffee and a snack before hitting the tables.
- Patria — Patria offers Italian cuisine such as fresh marinara, homemade sausage and a wide selection of pasta, seafood, meat and pizzas.
- Thunder Mountain Buffet — A classic all-you-can-eat buffet offering over 100 dishes for every type of meal.
- The River Bar — The River Bar is a place to relax with your friends and enjoy some cocktails and other alcoholic beverages. It is conveniently located on the casino floor and often features live music and DJs.
- Advantage Lounge — A lounge reserved only for Advantage members of the Social Club rewards program. Enjoy VIP exclusivity and service.
- Fire Lounge — Fire Lounge is a warm place with a vibrant atmosphere, ideal for both relaxing or having a fun night out with friends.
The Bear’s Den Showroom and the Seneca Allegany Event Center are home to some of the best live entertainment in the area. Check the casino’s official website to see details about future concerts, comedy acts and sporting events, and get discounted tickets for being a member of the Social Club.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino history
Seneca Allegany Casino officially opened for business on May 1, 2004. The casino was turned into a resort on March 30, 2007. The hotel was renovated in 2012, expanding to 413 rooms. In 2015, the resort received the AAA Four Diamond Award for the seventh year in a row. It is also home to the AMSOIL Championship Snocross Series since 2013.
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino is currently one of several casinos owned and operated by the Seneca Territory Gaming Corp., alongside Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino and Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino.