Disclaimer: FanDuel Casino is not yet legal in New York. This review is speculative, based on the FanDuel Casino app in other states, and will be updated if FanDuel Online Casino launches in NY.
FanDuel’s online casino is not legal in New York yet, but that could change soon. This review will get you ready for if FanDuel Casino does launch in the state. It would join FanDuel’s online sportsbook, which made its debut in the Empire State in January 2022.
The online casino offers a range of games — including slots, blackjack, roulette and video poker — via web browser or its app. It also offers live dealer games in other states where it operates, so the same would likely be true at some point if it were to launch in New York.
Best alternatives for FanDuel NY casino players
of Gold Coins for $10
What is the FanDuel New York casino promo code for February 2024?
There’s no bonus code necessary for FanDuel Casino’s welcome offer in New York. Just create an account as a new player, and FanDuel will refund 100% of any net losses that you incur within your first 24 hours on the site, up to a maximum of $1,000.
|FanDuel Casino New York
|FanDuel Casino NY Promo Code
|None – Click to claim promo
|Play it Again Bonus
|Up to $1,000 back if you're down after first day
|Terms & Conditions
|Refund comes as FanDuel site credits
What else should I know about the FanDuel Casino bonus?
We like that FanDuel’s welcome offer works a little differently from the typical deposit match offers we see from many reputable online casinos. With this promo, FanDuel will issue you site credit equal to any net loss during your first 24 hours on the site, up to the maximum.
Your 24 hours will start once you’ve created your account. From there, make a deposit and start playing games. At the end of the 24 hours, if your balance is up, you won’t be eligible for any refund and can continue to play as normal.
If your balance is down, however, FanDuel will issue the refund. If, for example, your account was down $50, the casino would give you $50 in bonus cash to spend. You will need to wager this amount once within seven days to be able to withdraw any winnings.
You can withdraw from this welcome bonus at any time by getting in touch with FanDuel customer service. You will forfeit the bonus by doing so, however.
FanDuel Casino promotions in NY
FanDuel regularly updates its promotions page with new offers. Browse these by clicking “Promotions” in the top navigation bar of the site. Some offers are available long-term, while others change weekly or even daily, so make sure to keep an eye out for any new deals. Here’s an idea of the bonuses you might find on the site:
- Refer a friend: If someone signs up using your referral code and starts betting, you will each receive $50 to bet at the online casino and an additional $50 to bet at the FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Game of the Week: Spend $50 in a single day on FanDuel’s game of the week to receive a $5 bonus to use on the site. Keep an eye on the promotions page to find this week’s featured game.
- Risk-Free Live Dealer Tuesdays: FanDuel will refund any live dealer losses up to $20 that you accrue while playing on a Tuesday.
Using the FanDuel Casino app
The FanDuel Casino app is a safe and legal way to play slots and table games from your smartphone or tablet in any state where the online casino is legal. The app is available to download on both Apple and Android devices for free.
FanDuel’s app lists hundreds of games while keeping the whole experience simple. Use the menu running along the bottom of the screen to access games, promotions, and more. You can also deposit, withdraw and access customer support.
Above everything, it’s the personalization factor we like the most at FanDuel. Hit the heart icon next to any game to add it to your favorites. You can then access a list of your top slots and table games at any time, directly from the app. Here’s how to download the app:
FanDuel Casino on iOS
- Head to the FanDuel Casino site on your mobile device.
- Either select the app download banner at the top of the screen or scroll down to find the “FanDuel Casino for Mobile” section and click the “FanDuel Casino iOS app” link.
- This will take you to the correct download page on the App Store, and you can get the app from there.
FanDuel Casino on Android
- Same as above, head to the FanDuel site and select either the download banner at the top of the screen or scroll down to the mobile section and select the “FanDuel Casino Android app” link.
- This will take you to the correct download page of the Google Play Store, and you can get the app from there.
Registering at FanDuel Casino
Registering for a FanDuel Casino account is fairly simple. On the site, just click “Join Now” in the top right corner to get started. You will then need to enter the following details:
- Email address
- Username and password for your casino account
- Full name
- Home address
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
Once you’ve filled in your details, FanDuel will verify them. Once that’s done, you will be able to sign in and start your Play it Again promotional period. To do so, deposit a minimum of $10 via the cashier button at the top of the site.
Games are easy to browse using the navigation menu. You can look through new and exclusive lobbies individually or browse by game type. There also is a search bar if you know what you’re looking for.
Game Selection at FanDuel Casino in New York
FanDuel has a solid library of online games, the largest category of which are slots. Naturally, this makes FanDuel a great option for those looking to play real money slots online in NY. However, FanDuel also offers blackjack, video poker, roulette, and baccarat games with titles from top providers like IGT and NetEnt.
We’ll go through FanDuel’s slots lobby first. This is one of the first links you’ll find on the casino’s main menu, and you can browse it in A-Z or Z-A format. We’d like to see other options available to help filter FanDuel’s games, but nothing else appears to be available at the moment. Click the “i” button in the top right of a game icon to learn more information on the title or click the heart to add it to your favorites.
Popular titles here include Divine Fortune, Gonzo’s Quest, Piggy Riches and Dazzle Me Megaways. The casino is also great at getting the newest titles quickly, which means you may see games like Joe Exotic, Jack in a Pot, and Devil’s Number. FanDuel also has 15-plus jackpot slots, including Mercy of the Gods and Lightning Leopard.
FanDuel has individual sections for online blackjack games and roulette, but you’ll need to head into the “Tables” lobby to find video poker and other titles. Blackjack fans can access titles like Zappit Blackjack, classic variations, and options like Poker & Pairs. If you prefer playing online roulette in New York (post-regulation), American, Lightning, European and First-Person variations are all available.
Video poker players can access the full Game King offering as well as Five Play Draw Poker. There’s also a small number of craps and keno titles in the same section.
Our top five FanDuel Casino Games
You can browse FanDuel’s most popular titles from the casino’s homepage. Here are some of the best:
- Street Fighter II: This five-reel, five-row game from NetEnt has a maximum potential payout of 7,142 times your original bet. Choose from eight characters, each with its own wild combo, and experience bonuses such as Beat the Boos free spins.
- American Roulette: This NetEnt roulette variation is one of the most-played games at FanDuel. Bets start at just $0.10 and can go up to $5,000 per spin. The title has two zeros and an RTP of 94.74%, with a maximum potential payout of $3,600. In addition to your usual wagers, it’s possible to make bonus neighbor bets.
- 88 Fortunes: This progressive jackpot title has five reels and 243 paylines, with a maximum payout of 1,000 times your bet. Bets start at $0.08/spin and reach a maximum of $88 in increments of 0.08.
- Live Blackjack: Join FanDuel’s live blackjack lobby to play the casino’s most popular table game. This title gets you as close to the in-person casino experience as possible without leaving home. Head over to the live dealer section to get started.
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways: This Red Tiger title has taken the ever-popular Gonzo’s Quest game and added the Megaways mechanic. Gonzo’s Quest Megaways is a medium- to high-variance title with 117,649 ways to win and an RTP of 94.66%
Is FanDuel better than other New York online casinos?
FanDuel has a chance to be right near the top if new online casinos launch in New York, they will face stiff competition from Caesars NY, DraftKings NY and BetRivers NY. We like the selection of games paired with an easy-to-navigate site and plenty of promotions. Here’s a breakdown of some of the main positives and negatives:
Top three features of FanDuel NY casino
- Add titles to favorites: FanDuel allows players to personalize their casino experience using the favorites option. Add titles to your favorites by clicking the heart button in the bottom right of any game, then browse all your top slots and online casino games in one place.
- Promotions: FanDuel has a busy promotions page, with new ones appearing regularly. Promos include bonus cash available on FanDuel’s Game of the Week, Live Dealer Tuesdays, deposit match bonuses, and more. There’s also a refer-a-friend program that will reward you with bonus cash if your friends sign up and start betting.
- Great customer support: FanDuel’s customer support page is very detailed. The FAQ covers banking, responsible gambling, verification, rewards and more. You can also click the blue “FanDuel Coach” button at the bottom of the screen to message with someone over live chat at any time. Email support is also available.
How FanDuel Casino could improve
- FanDuel rewards: The best way to receive rewards for your play is to make use of FanDuel’s refer-a-friend program, as the casino has yet to launch a rewards setup. It would be a step forward if the casino were to launch something along these lines.
- Game information: FanDuel offers an info link for every game at its online casino, but there’s often very little information for each title. We’d love to see information on the return-to-player rate of each game, and minimum/maximum bet details.
- Filters: We’d love to see a few options to filter titles when browsing FanDuel’s library. Casinos like Golden Nugget give users the chance to filter by bet limits, software providers, and RTP.
FanDuel Casino cashier
Open FanDuel’s cashier from the casino’s homepage and select “Deposit” to fund your account. You can save a maximum of three payment methods to your account at any time. Here are your options for fast and simple banking:
- Online bank transfer
- Wire transfer
How to withdraw money from the FanDuel app
Withdrawing money from FanDuel is also easy. Open the “Withdraw” page within the cashier then choose from a list of payment options — prepaid card, PayPal, online banking or check by mail. Withdrawal requests usually take less than 48 hours to process, then potentially up to three to five days for the cash to arrive into your account.
Support options at FanDuel
Access customer support at FanDuel by scrolling to the footer of the site and clicking “Support.” From there, you can navigate straight over to the FAQ hub, where there are details on banking, payments, promotions, and more. Alternatively, get in touch with assistance using one of the following:
- Live chat: 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily
FanDuel online casino history
FanDuel launched in 2009 as a daily fantasy sports provider but expanded into online sports betting when US states began allowing and regulating that activity.
In 2020, FanDuel officially announced the launch of its first standalone casino, which is now available in several states. If New York decides to allow online casinos, FanDuel and others could potentially be there as soon as early to mid-2022. FanDuel Sportsbook already offers online sports betting in NY.
What is the FanDuel Casino bonus code in February 2024?
FanDuel has made its welcome offer nice and simple, so you won’t need a bonus code to claim it. Instead, simply head over to the online casino and register for an account. You will then receive a refund if you’re down after your first 24 hours of betting for up to $1,000.
Is FanDuel legal in New York?
No, but it’s possible NY could legalize online casinos in 2024. For now, you’ll have to go to New Jersey or Pennslyvania to legally play FanDuel Casino.
Does FanDuel accept PayPal?
Yes, you can both deposit and withdraw using PayPal. Minimum transactions are $10 in both instances.
How long does a FanDuel withdrawal take?
Withdrawal requests can take up to 48 hours to process, then an average of three business days for funds to arrive in your account, depending on the method you choose.
How do I get the FanDuel app?
Download options are available on the casino’s mobile site.