Dustin Gouker is the lead analyst and head of content for the Play-branded network of sites that includes PlayNY. He has covered, analyzed and provided his expertise on legal online sports betting, casino, poker and daily fantasy sports since 2015.
In addition to offering expert analysis to PlayNY and sister sites, Dustin has also lent his insight to media outlets across the nation while also contributing to Legal Sports Report, where he co-hosts the LSR Podcast.
Prior to entering the world of legal gambling, Dustin worked as a sports journalist for over 15 years, contributing to newspapers ranging from Oregon-based publications to The Washington Post.
Considered one of the leading analysts for legal sports betting and gambling, Dustin received a degree from The George Washington University. He now resides in Oregon with his wife and daughter.
Media mentions on New York sports betting
- Financial Times: Down on its luck, New York goes all in on vice
- USA Today: The big bet: Sports gambling has leagues, networks and books desperate for a piece of your action
- Investor’s Business Daily: DraftKings Buys Broadcaster While N.Y. Betting Hopes Fade
Writing on New York online gambling
- Will Barstool Sportsbook Come To New York? New Sports Betting Plan Offers Both Good And Bad News
- Key Senator Introduces New York Sports Betting Bill
- The State Of NY Sports Betting – A Discussion With Industry Experts Chris Grove And Dustin Gouker
- Reading The Tea Leaves In NY Sports Betting | LSR Podcast 123
- The Mess Surrounding New York Sports Betting | LSR Podcast 122
- Was This The Biggest Week In US Sports Betting History?
Posts by Dustin Gouker:
- Will Barstool Sportsbook Come To New York? New Sports Betting Plan Offers Both Good And Bad News, 07 Apr 2021
- New York Interests Start Fighting For, Against North Jersey Casino Referendum, 24 Aug 2016
- New York May Try To Pass Sports Betting Law To Challenge Federal Ban, 12 Aug 2016
- Del Lago Resort & Casino Picks Casino Systems Provider, Announces Job Fair, 02 Aug 2016
- Cuomo Announced $30 Million In Payments To Upstate NY For New Commercial Casinos, 25 Jul 2016