The Louisville Cardinals (4-5, 2-4 ACC), with the country’s 20th-ranked running game, play the Syracuse Orange (5-4, 2-3 ACC) and their third-ranked rushing attack on Saturday, November 13, 2021. The Cardinals are 3-point favorites. An over/under of 55.5 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 8, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Stadium: Cardinal Stadium
Orange Player Insights
- Garrett Shrader leads Syracuse with 1,119 passing yards (124.3 ypg) on 88-of-172 passing with seven touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 670 rushing yards (74.4 ypg) on 120 carries while scoring 13 touchdowns on the ground.
- Sean Tucker has carried the ball 201 times for a team-high 1,267 yards (140.8 per game), with 11 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 16 passes for 238 yards (26.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson’s 297 receiving yards (33 yards per game) lead the team. He has 28 receptions with one touchdown.
- Damien Alford’s nine receptions have turned into 207 yards (29.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Orange Team Stats
- The Orange have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (29.4) as the Cardinals have allowed (27.4).
- In games where Syracuse scores over 27.4 points this year, it has put together a record of 3-2.
- The Cardinals rack up 6.2 more points per game (28.8) than the Orange allow (22.6).
- This season Syracuse has a 4-2 record in games when it holds opponents to fewer than 28.8 points.
- The total number of yards the Orange offense has put up and the Cardinals defense has given up per game this year is within 8.4 yards (415.4 compared to 407).
- The Orange are successful on 35.3% of their third-down plays (104th in college football). The Cardinals’ defense gives up third-down conversions at a 37% clip (50th).
Orange Betting Insights
- Syracuse has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season to compile an 8-0-0 ATS record.
- The Orange have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, Syracuse’s games have hit the over four times out of eight chances.
- Syracuse has compiled a perfect 5-0-0 record against the spread in conference play this year.
- When playing as at least 3-point underdogs in ACC games this year, the Orange have an ATS record of 4-0.
- The Orange covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites last time out against the Boston College Eagles, picking up a 21-6 victory.
- The teams faced a total of 51.5 and hit on the under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from