Having taken three straight, the Liberty Flames (3-0) will face the Syracuse Orange (2-1). The Flames are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The game has an over/under of 54 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 23, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Friday, September 24, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Stadium: Carrier Dome
Orange Player Insights
- Tommy DeVito has thrown for 296 yards (148 ypg) to lead Syracuse, completing 60% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 41 rushing yards (20.5 ypg) on 14 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Sean Tucker, has carried the ball 51 times for 367 yards (122.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 148 receiving yards (49.3 per game) on seven catches with one receiving touchdown.
- This season Jarveon Howard has rushed for 79 yards (39.5 per game) on seven carries.
- Taj Harris’ team-high 151 receiving yards (50.3 yards per game) have come on 14 receptions.
- Damien Alford’s one catch is good enough for 73 yards (73 ypg) and one touchdown.
Orange Team Stats
- The Orange have put an average of 32.7 points per game on the board this season, 20.4 more than the 12.3 the Flames have surrendered.
- Syracuse is 2-0 overall when scoring more than 12.3 points this season.
- This year, the Flames score 21.3 more points per game (38) than the Orange allow (16.7).
- This season Syracuse has a 2-1 record in games when it holds opponents to less than 38 points.
- The Orange are accumulating 421.3 yards per game, 187.3 more than the Flames are allowing (234).
- The Orange have a 38.2% third-down conversion rate, 78th in the FBS. The Flames allow third-down conversions on 28.2% of their opponents’ attempts (19th).
Orange Betting Insights
- Syracuse is a perfect 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In their most recent outing against the Albany (NY) Great Danes, the Orange picked up the win by a final score of 62-24, covering the spread as 21.5-point favorites.
- The teams combined for 86 points, going over on a over/under of 41 points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from