The Syracuse Orange (4-4, 1-3 ACC) are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6) over the Boston College Eagles (4-3, 0-3 ACC). The Eagles have lost three games straight. The total for this one is set at 51.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Stadium: Carrier Dome
Orange Player Insights
- Garrett Shrader has thrown for 1,054 yards (131.8 ypg) to lead Syracuse, completing 52.5% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 592 yards (74 ypg) on 104 carries with 12 rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Sean Tucker, has carried the ball 175 times for 1,060 yards (132.5 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 238 receiving yards (29.8 per game) on 16 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson’s 293 receiving yards (36.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 27 receptions and one touchdown.
- Damien Alford’s eight catches have netted him 193 yards (32.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Orange Team Stats
- The Orange have averaged 9.8 more points this season (30.5) than the Eagles have allowed (20.7).
- Syracuse is 4-2 overall when scoring more than 20.7 points this season.
- The Eagles have scored 28.4 points per game this year, 3.8 more than the Orange have given up.
- When the Syracuse defense allows fewer than 28.4 points the Orange have accumulated a 3-2 record.
- The Eagles defense has allowed an average of 345.3 yards per game so far this season, 77 yards fewer than the 422.3-yard average from the Orange offense.
- The Orange are 98th in the FBS in third-down percentage (35.8%), and will be up against the 14th-ranked Eagles third down defense (30.9%).
Orange Betting Insights
- Syracuse has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season for a 7-0-0 ATS record.
- The Orange have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Syracuse’s games have gone over the total four times out of seven chances this season.
- Syracuse has compiled a 4-0-0 conference record against the spread this season.
- Last game, the Orange knocked off the Virginia Tech Hokies by a score of 41-36. The Orange covered the spread as 3.5-point underdogs.
- The two teams combined to hit the over on the 45.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from