WynnBET Sportsbook Promo Code NY – Get $100 Sign-up Bonus
WynnBET Online Sportsbook is now available to sports fans in New York. Join WynnBET Sportsbook New York and get an up to $100 risk-free bet!
The Wynn Resorts online sports betting product is available on both mobile and desktop, offering a huge range of sports and betting options to users.
Popular WynnBET features include the Build Your Own Bet single parlay creator, daily boosted odds, and a tiered rewards program for all bettors. You will also have access to plenty of promotions when using the sportsbook, starting with WynnBET’s welcome offer in New York.
Here’s our full review of all the features at WynnBET, including banking, customer support, and rewards for bettors. And of course, comprehensive details on getting that WynnBET NY welcome bonus — the $100 risk-free bet!
When will WynnBET Sportsbook launch in NY?
WynnBET was confirmed on November 9, 2021, by the New York Gaming Commission as one of nine sportsbook operators to receive a license to operate online in New York State. The license is for ten years. Online sportsbooks first launched in the state of New York on January 8, 2022, however, WynnBET NY was not part of the first wave of books to launch. An exact launch date has not been announced yet, but it should be imminent.
WynnBET New York most likely will be up and running in time for the Super Bowl, but could be even sooner.
Keep your eyes on this article for further information, as we’ll be updating this page as more launch information comes in.
WynnBET Sportsbook NY promo code 2022
You don’t need a WynnBET promo code to claim the welcome bonus. You just need to create an account and meet the other conditions detailed below, and your first bet will be risk-free for up to $100.
|Online Sportsbook||WynnBET Sportsbook|
|WynnBET NY Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|WynnBET NY Sign-up Bonus||Up to $100 risk-free bet|
|WynnBET NY Minimum Deposit||$10|
|WynnBET NY Best Feature||Unique promotions connected with Wynn retail properties|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
WynnBET New York Sportsbook welcome bonus — the fine print!
Again, there is no WynnBET New York promo code required to activate this offer. All new users are eligible to participate.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll need to opt in to be able to claim the sports betting bonus. Click the button to do so, and then head to the cashier to make your first deposit. You’ll need to deposit a minimum of $20 and place a first bet of no less than $20 within 10 days of your initial deposit.
That first bet must be a pregame bet with minimum odds of -150. If you lose that bet, you will receive a refund equal to your initial wager as a free bet. If, however, your first bet wins, you receive your winnings as normal and can continue betting if you wish, but the risk-free bet no longer applies.
If you end up receiving a free bet, you can use it on odds between -150 and +10,000. You’ll need to place that free bet within 10 days of it reaching your account. Additionally, the value of the free bet will not be part of any winnings that you receive from it.
Getting started at WynnBET Sportsbook in NY
Signing up at WynnBET for NY is a quick and easy process that you can complete either via the sportsbook app or, as we would recommend, via the WynnBET website. From that site, select the “Register” button before creating an account by choosing a username, setting a password, and entering your email address. From there, you’ll need to enter the following personal details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Home address (including city, state and zip code)
Once the sportsbook has verified this information, you’ll be able to make a deposit and start betting. For those looking to claim the risk-free bet, you don’t need a WynnBET sportsbook bonus code. Your next step is to enroll in the welcome bonus and deposit a minimum of $20.
How do I download the WynnBET NY app?
WynnBET’s sports betting app is available for iOS and Android devices. To download it, head to the WynnBET site, scroll down and select either “Download on the App Store” or “Get it on Google Play” (depending on your device).
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you can use it to access your account and place bets as long as you’re in the state.
Where do I find WynnBET promotions?
The promotions page is accessible from the homepage of the WynnBET website or the home screen of the app. On the page, you’ll find a range of promotions for a variety of sports betting options.
At the time of writing, there were six offers available for new players. Additionally, we found a handful of sportsbook-specific promotions like football and basketball parlay bonuses alongside the WynnBET win hour — one hour of reduced juice between 5 and 6 p.m. ET every Thursday.
Why should I choose the WynnBET Sportsbook app in NY?
Here are some of our favorite features that came up during our WynnBET review:
- Promotions galore: One of the absolute best things about WynnBET Sportsbook NY is the sheer number of promos that are available. With WynnBET Weekdays you earn a $10 free bet every week that you bet $50 or more Monday-Friday. During WynnBET Win Hours (kind of like happy hours at bars and restaurants) you’ll receive reduced juice on various bet types. And with the Weekend Bonus Play promotion at WynnBET you can earn a free $50 bet by placing at least four $50 bets on Saturday and Sunday.
- WynnBET Rewards: You can earn in-app benefits, collect tiered rewards and redeem experiences from comp points that you collect by betting with Wynn. What makes WynnBET Rewards great is that even when you lose you still are gaining Rewards points. And when your bets win, it’s almost like you’re winning double.
What won’t I like about the WynnBET Sportsbook NY app?
Although WynnBET impressed us during our review, there are still a couple of improvements we would like to see:
- Limited odds boosts: At WynnBET you’ll see boosted bets and boosted parlays offered regularly. Unfortunately, there are a limited number of boosts available. We’ve seen as few as 20 boosted bets available at times. What this means is, once 20 WynnBET users have claimed the offer, it goes away. While this does allow the boosts to be slightly better than you might find at another sportsbook, it also means you very easily could miss out on the offer.
- More risk-free bets: WynnBET’s risk-free bet welcome bonus is great. However, after that, the risk-free offers are few and far between. Here’s hoping WynnBET NY either adds more risk-free promos or at least some version of parlay insurance promotions in the very near future.
- More banking options: WynnBET offers a limited number of banking methods compared to some sportsbooks. With PayPal and debit cards available, the bulk of bettors likely won’t find this to be an issue, but some players may run into trouble.
What kind of bets can I make at WynnBET online sportsbook?
You’ll find a range of bets at WynnBET NY Sportsbook, from simple moneylines to distant futures. Here are the standard options you’re likely to find:
- Moneylines: Moneylines are super simple, easy-to-place and easy-to-follow bets. All you’re doing is betting on the overall outcome of a game. Negative odds indicate the favored side, and positive odds are for the underdog.
- Totals: Also known as over/unders, these are bets relative to a line that the sportsbook sets. For example, you could bet on the total score of both teams combined during a game.
- Point spreads: Think of these as the sportsbook “evening out” the game. Point spread betting allows the underdogs a little space to breathe and gives the favorites more that they must overcome. As with moneylines, favorites have negative numbers, and underdogs are positive.
- Props: These side bets can be on just about anything. For a baseball game, for example, you could bet on a specific player to homer. In football, you could bet on a player to score a touchdown. And in basketball, you could bet on someone getting a triple-double. And those are just a few of the options for available prop betting.
- Parlays: By combining multiple selections as a single bet, you can increase the odds, but if one selection lets you down, you win nothing. It’s a higher-risk, higher-reward strategy.
- Round robin bets: These are similar to parlays in that you are combining multiple bets, but you won’t miss out on all of your winnings if one bet lets you down. Think of these as parlays with a small insurance policy attached.
- Live betting: Place bets as the events of a game unfold. You’ll find the available bets in the live betting section at WynnBET online sportsbook for NY.
- Futures: Looking at the complete other end of the spectrum from live betting, you can place future bets on outcomes that will occur much later down the line. These are the types of bets you would make when predicting the overall champion before the start of a season, for example.
Can I bet on the New York Giants at WynnBET online betting?
Bettors accessing WynnBET to bet on their favorite teams will be able to find all of the games for the New York Giants as well as the rest of the NFL. In addition to what we went over above, here are some additional options for betting on football:
- Player props: Some of the most popular side bets in football are player props, allowing you to wager on a number of factors about specific players. If you’ve got a hunch that Daniel Jones is going to be in top form, you’ll find various prop bets available for the Giants quarterback.
- Quarter and halftime bets: You’ll find moneylines, spreads and over/unders available for each quarter and each half at WynnBET New York Sportsbook.
- Touchdown betting: One of the most popular NFL bets comes in the form of touchdown betting. These bets let you predict either the first or last touchdown scorer, or a player to score at any time, as well as the final number of touchdowns in a game. As you might expect, the odds for first and last touchdown scorers are much longer than anytime TD scorers.
How do I get money on (and off!) WynnBET online sportsbook quickly?
Banking is one of the most important aspects of any betting provider. Here are the options WynnBET offers:
Here are your options for making deposits at WynnBET. The minimum deposit for the majority of banking methods is $10, with an instant processing time avoiding lengthy waits to use your funds. You’ll need to bet a minimum of $20 to qualify for the risk-free first bet, though:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Instant|
|Visa, Mastercard, Discover Credit/Debit Cards||$10||Instant|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||Instant|
Minimum withdrawal values typically start at $10 for most banking methods. Expect a maximum processing time of up to five business days when withdrawing from WynnBET sports betting.
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Up to 5 Days|
|PayPal||$10||Up to 5 Days|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||Up to 5 Days|
How do I get help at WynnBET Sportsbook?
There are a handful of help options that you can access at WynnBET. The first of the help sections is a comprehensive FAQ. This FAQ is state-specific and lets you either navigate the menus or search to find articles and information about any specific issue.
If the FAQ section does not get you your answer, select the “Support” option at the bottom right corner of the FAQ page. You can use this to contact a member of the customer support team, who can then address any questions or issues that you may have.
How do I exclude myself from WynnBET online sports betting?
WynnBET offers a range of responsible gambling tools that you can access by clicking on the “Responsible Gambling” option on the profile page. From here, select “Player Limits” to adjust your daily, weekly or monthly deposit and spending limits. You can also customize your daily and weekly time limits. These options can help set limits and enforce responsible gambling from the start.
Can I bet at WynnBET Sportsbook NY in person?
At the time of writing, WynnBET does not have in-person sports betting options anywhere in New York. However, if the legal situation in the state changes, Wynn could look to establish a foothold. And if a Wynn Resort does open its doors in NYC, we can expect the building to offer WynnBET in-person betting options.
Is WynnBET legal in New York?
Yes – WynnBET was awarded a sports betting license by the New York State Gaming Commission at the start of November 2021. The operator gained the license under primary applicant Kambi.
To comply with NY sports betting regulations, all WynnBET users must be 21 or above to create a sportsbook account. The operator will check this using the SSN details of each new user who registers.
Players can only bet from within New York state borders, which Wynn will check using location technology every time a user logs into the desktop site or mobile app.
WynnBET currently holds a 10-year license in New York and is taxed at 51% as per online sports betting regulations.
How does WynnBET compare to other New York sportsbooks?
WynnBET Sportsbook is a solid option for New Yorkers. A sizable risk-free first bet gives new bettors a nice bonus on sign-up, and with a large selection of other promotions up for grabs, you are never too far away from a pick-me-up promotion. The rewards program is a nice feature, as well, letting you cash in your comp points for experiences at Wynn Resorts alongside a handful of other online-only benefits.
We do have a couple of gripes in a small number of usability issues at the site, alongside a limited selection of banking issues, but these aren’t concerns worth worrying about for the bulk of bettors.
WynnBET NY Sportsbook FAQ
You don’t need a WynnBET promo code when you sign up with the New York online sportsbook. See the WynnBET welcome bonus section above for full details.
You must be 21 or older to be legally able to bet on sports in New York.
No, although the app is a great option for using WynnBET, you can also place sports bets online via the website.
The minimum deposit at WynnBET will vary depending on the banking option, although most deposit methods will require a $10 minimum.
Yes. WynnBET was included in the list of operators receiving ten-year licenses from the New York Gaming Commission in a November 2021 announcement.
You can withdraw winnings via a number of banking methods from the cashier at WynnBET.