Bet365 Sports Betting Review NY
Disclaimer: Bet365 Online Sportsbook has not yet launched in New York. Therefore, there are no Bet365 betting options currently available for New York bettors. This page will be updated when the site goes live.
When it comes to sports betting, it doesn’t get much bigger than Bet365.com.
The British-based giant boasts more than 35 million customers around the world. The sportsbook is crossing the Atlantic to add more players in the United States.
Bet365 has partnered with Resorts World Catskills in the Empire State. When New York finalizes its move into legal sports betting, Bet365 will be ready to pounce.
Bet365 Sportsbook promotions
The Bet365 Sportsbook coming to Resorts World Catskills hasn’t announced any specific promotions for when it finally goes live.
Bet365, however, is a partner of the new sportsbook at the Hard Rock Casino in New Jersey.
Hard Rock AC offers a $100 bonus wager when new enrollees deposit at least $100 into their accounts. No promo code is required as the bet is automatically credited to the player’s account once he or she wagers an initial $100. If the wager loses, the player receives a $100 refund.
Bet365 in New York could offer something similar.
BET365 SPORTSBOOK PROMO CODE
|Online NY Sportsbook||Bet365 Sportsbook|
|Free Bet Offer||TBD|
|Last Updated||December 2022|
Other bonus offers at Bet365 Sports
Continuing to use Bet365’s partnerships in New Jersey as a guide for what to expect in New York, there are likely to a plethora of generous offers available to bettors when the site eventually goes live.
In New Jersey, there is currently a standing match on initial deposits of up to $1,000. Once a player meets the wagering requirements for those matching funds – which includes placing wagers equal to 20 times the sum – they can withdraw the money.
The one-off promotions available via Bet365’s partners are enticing.
There is a 10% return of up to $500 on all in-play wagers on basketball through the end of the NBA Finals.
That same 10% return is also given to all in-play bets on the Stanley Cup playoffs – again, up to $500 on net losses.
All cash-back credits are returned to a player’s account no later than the next day.
Bet365 Sportsbook loyalty program
Customers at Resorts World Catskills receive a Rewards Player’s Card, which provides discounts on shopping, dining, hotel stays and spa visits.
It’s unclear whether the rewards program will integrate with sports wagering when Bet365 Sportsbook opens at the resort and then online.
Right now, it’s only for casino plays, but as sports betting business heats up in the Northeast, it stands to reason that a loyalty program would help entice new customers.
Bet365 Sportsbook app
While the Bet365 betting app will arrive after Bet365.com Sportsbook and online version are up and running in New York, the app is the centerpiece of any sports gaming operation.
Even players at a brick-and-mortar sportsbook rely on an app for information, and many place their bets using their mobile devices.
Because Bet365 is expected to make a vast number of sports available for live wagering, the sports betting app needs to be fast, responsive and comprehensive.
We expect Bet365’s app to be all of those things, as well as wholly integrated with other online products the company offers.
The Bet365 app will act as a faster mobile version of your desktop account.
Sports selection at Bet365 Sportsbook
Bet365 boasts one of the most comprehensive sports selections with more than 75 sports playing worldwide. If a game isn’t happening on Bet365, it’s probably not happening anywhere.
- Baseball and MLB: There will undoubtedly be a full offering of Major League Baseball and World Series betting action, and maybe even betting on international baseball.
- Basketball and NBA: The New York Knicks and Nets are relevant again, so it stands to reason that New Yorkers will be able to place bets on the Knicks, Nets and the rest of the NBA. College basketball betting should also be available, except for the teams based in the state of New York.
- Football and NFL: Everyone in the industry in New York is racing to make sure sportsbooks can take wagers in time for NFL season. College football might also make it under the wire, except for college teams in New York.
- Hockey and NHL: New York is home to three NHL teams, and the state’s hockey history makes this sport a sure bet with Bet365.
- MMA and UFC: Bet365 includes UFC at its sportsbooks around the world. There’s every reason to assume it will offer the same wagering opportunities to its customers in New York.
- Golf and PGA: No matter the worldwide tour, Bet365 brings golf wagering to its customers. Bet on the Masters, US Open, British Open, and more.
Other sports and leagues
From tennis to rugby, cycling, darts and cricket, Bet365 is serious when it says it accepts wagers on the most extensive list of sports you can create.
As the company teams up with Empire Resorts and Resorts World Catskills to operate its sportsbook, we expect the list to stay intact.
Bet types at Bet365 Sportsbook
As any experienced punter knows, offering a wide range of sports is only half the battle.
The wager types that a sportsbook offers are vital to ensuring a customer’s sports gambling experience is complete.
Here’s what bet types you can expect in New York, which we are basing on Bet365’s operations in New Jersey:
- Parlay: You can combine multiple bets into a single parlay for increased payouts. However, the extra potential winnings come with the catch of having to hit on every selection; otherwise, the entire bet is a loser.
- Moneyline: Your standard win/loss bet, but with odds. When you see numbers like +120 or -115 on the betting board, that is what the moneyline pays.
- Point spread: The point spread is the most basic of sports bets. A chosen point spread separates the favorites and underdogs in a team event. The spread moves up and down based on which team is getting the most pregame action.
- Prop bets: There isn’t a better sports betting day than the Super Bowl, and there’s no better menu of sports bets than Super Bowl props. Proposition bets are the games within the game. For example: Who scores first? How many total touchdowns? Will there be a home run in the seventh inning? How many three-pointers will Steph Curry hit tonight?
- Over/Under: Also known as a totals bets, the over/under line refers to the expected combined total points scored by both teams, regardless of which team comes out ahead.
- In-play wagering: Live betting is Bet365’s specialty. The company offers this new and popular wagering method on more sports than any other book in the world. In-play, aka live betting, is wagering on a game after it has started. There are shifting spreads, buyout options, halftime and quarter lines and second-chance multipliers.
- Futures: Also, you should be able to place futures bets on events that have yet to take place, like next year’s Super Bowl or the 2020 NCAA Championship.
Banking at Bet365 Sportsbook
With more than $3 million in annual revenue, Bet365 knows its way around handling money.
The company should make it easy for NY customers to send and receive money from their sports betting accounts.
Online bill pay is the most recommended method of making account deposits. It’s fast, easy and, most importantly, it’s secure. You never give anyone your bank account or card number.
Customers with no access to online bill pay should be able to make deposits with credit and debit cards, PayPal or personal checks. Personal checks come with a delay in processing.
Bank transfers and the reversal of bill pay deposits should be the easiest ways to withdraw funds. Anything else will incur a delay as checks are cut and posted by mail.
Geolocation technology will prevent wagering outside the state lines of New York, but deposits and withdrawals can be made from anywhere.
Being a seasoned online sportsbook, Bet365 already knows how to solve any problem players might encounter when gaming on its site.
New Yorkers can expect 24/7 access to online chat and customer care phone lines to assist with any technical or transactional issues.
Bet 365 should also provide email support for non-urgent questions and queries.
More on Bet365 Sportsbook
Along with offering sports wagering on Bet365 sites, the company also streams more than 160,000 live events annually.
Not only will you be able to place wagers on sporting events from your computer or mobile phone through Bet365, but you’ll also be able to use those devices to watch your bets play out.
What’s great about Bet365 Sportsbook?
Bet365 is bringing its size and experience to the US and is going all in on its investment in New York.
Teaming with Empire Resorts to run the sportsbook coming to Resorts World Catskills – the newest and largest casino in New York and the closest casino to Manhattan – Bet365 is putting its many resources into the potential of New York sports betting.
Because it’s such a big market, and because Bet365 has a 20-year partnership with the casino and has already spent more than $50 million on it, the customers stand to gain from Bet365’s commitment.
If innovations enter the world of sports gambling, Bet365 is sure to make it available to its customers.
What’s not so great?
New Jersey has a head start on New York in online sports gaming.
www.Bet365.com, while committed to New York, is seeing results in New Jersey. Until New York lawmakers put the finishing touches on sports gaming laws, Bet365 will remain distracted by its Garden State operations that are currently producing revenue.