The New York Yankees (81-64) are -140 favorites when they meet the Baltimore Orioles (46-98) on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET. Gleyber Torres has 99 hits on the season and will hope to hit his milestone 100th once the game begins at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, live on MASN. Nestor Cortes Jr. starts for New York while Baltimore will counter with John Means.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 15, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher: Nestor Cortes Jr.
- Cortes (2-2) will take the mound for the Yankees, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings pitched against the Blue Jays on Thursday.
- He has started 10 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- They’ve won 35 of the games in which the starter records a quality start this season.
Yankees Hitting Leaders
- Aaron Judge has racked up a team-best batting average of .292, and leads the Yankees in home runs (34) and runs batted in (84).
- Among qualifying batters in baseball, Judge ranks sixth in HR (34), 19th in AVG (.292), and 10th in OBP (.376).
- Giancarlo Stanton is hitting .272 with 16 doubles, 28 home runs and 58 walks.
- Stanton ranks outside of the top 20 in hits, average and OBP among the qualified batters in MLB play.
Think the Yankees are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on New York taking home the AL East crown, the AL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Yankees hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on New York to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win ALCS||+700|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from