The New York Mets (73-82) are -165 favorites when they meet the Miami Marlins (64-91) on Tuesday at 4:10 PM ET. Francisco Lindor has 97 hits on the season and will hope to hit his milestone 100th once the game begins at Citi Field, live on WPIX. New York’s Marcus Stroman and Miami’s Trevor Rogers have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 27, 2021, 7:00 AM ET.
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher: Marcus Stroman
- The Mets will send Stroman (9-13) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in five innings against the Red Sox.
- In 32 starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in 16 of them.
- They have a record of 34-25 this season when striking out at least 10 batters.
Mets Hitting Leaders
- Pete Alonso paces the Mets in home runs (35) and runs batted in (89).
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, Alonso’s 35 HR rank ninth.
- Jonathan Villar is hitting .249 with 16 doubles, two triples, 18 home runs and 42 walks.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB action, Villar does not rank among the top hitters in the majors.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from