The New York Jets (0-3) are 7.5-point underdogs as they aim to halt their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the Tennessee Titans (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. The over/under is set at 45.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Zach Wilson has 628 passing yards (209.3 per game) with a 55.2% completion percentage (58-for-105), throwing for two touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Michael Carter has taken 24 carries for a team-leading 89 rushing yards (29.7 per game). He’s also caught five passes for 48 yards (16.0 receiving yards per game).
- Braxton Berrios has 14 catches (20 targets) and paces his team with 150 receiving yards (50.0 per game).
- Corey Davis is 82nd overall among all players and 28th among all receivers with 26.6 fantasy points (8.9 per game).
- Wilson’s 25.2 fantasy points this season (an average of 8.4 per game), are good enough to rank him 89th overall and 31st among quarterbacks.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/2/2018||Titans||403-280 TEN||26-22 TEN|
- The average points per game for the Jets this year, 6.7, is 21.3 fewer than the 28.0 the Titans have given up.
- When the Tennessee defense allows fewer than 6.7 points this season, the Titans have pieced together a 2-0 overall record and a 0-0 record against the spread.
- The Titans have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 100.0 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 80.0 yards the Jets’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from