The New England Patriots (0-1) visit the New York Jets (0-1) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 in matchup between AFC East rivals at MetLife Stadium. New York is a 5.5-point underdog. The total has been set at 42.5 points for this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Ty Johnson rushed for 254 yards on 54 carries (16.9 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown a season ago.
- Corey Davis reeled in 65 passes for 984 yards last season and scored five touchdowns. He was targeted 92 times, and averaged 61.5 yards per game.
- In 2020, Davis finished as the 90th-best fantasy player overall and the 29th-best receiver after collecting 126.4 total fantasy points (7.9 per game).
- Keelan Cole was the 130th-ranked player overall and the 49th-ranked receiver after putting up 100.4 fantasy points (6.3 per game) last year.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Patriots||Patriots||-3||40.5||-159||+138||404-350 NE||28-14 NE|
|11/9/2020||Patriots||Jets||-9.5||42.5||-400||+330||433-322 NE||30-27 NE|
|10/21/2019||N/A||Jets||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||323-154 NE||33-0 NE|
|9/22/2019||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||381-105 NE||30-14 NE|
- The Jets averaged 6.9 fewer points per game (15.2) than the Patriots conceded (22.1) last year.
- New York was 2-4 overall and 5-1 against the spread when it scored over 22.1 points last season.
- New England was 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread last year when it allowed less than 15.2 points.
- The Jets averaged 105.2 yards on the ground last year, 26.2 fewer yards than the Patriots gave up to opposing rushing attacks (131.4).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from