Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) the advantage on Sunday, October 10, 2021 against the New York Jets (1-3). Atlanta is favored by 3.5 points. The over/under for the outing is set at 46.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This season Zach Wilson has racked up 925 passing yards (231.3 per game) while going 79-for-139 (56.8%) and throwing for four touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Michael Carter has rushed for a team-high 127 yards on 37 attempts (31.8 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Corey Davis has racked up 16 catches for 257 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 64.3 receiving yards per game.
- So far, Davis is the No. 15 fantasy receiver and the No. 61 fantasy player overall after scoring 43.7 fantasy points (10.9 per game).
- Wilson has racked up 42.9 fantasy points this season (10.7 per game), making him the 29th-ranked quarterback and the 64th-ranked player overall.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
- The average points scored by the Jets this year, 11.8, is 20.2 fewer than the 32.0 the Falcons have given up per game.
- The Falcons have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 119.3 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 76.5 yards the Jets’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from