The New York Jets (2-5) are double-digit underdogs (-10) on Thursday, November 4, 2021 against the Indianapolis Colts (3-5). The total has been set at 46.5 points for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 1, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This season Zach Wilson has put up 1,168 passing yards (166.9 per game) while going 104-for-181 (57.5%) and throwing for four touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Michael Carter has racked up a team-high 279 rushing yards (39.9 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He has tacked on 26 catches for 226 yards, also tops on the team.
- Corey Davis has been targeted 42 times and has 24 catches, leading his team with 349 yards (49.9 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Carter is 80th overall among all players and 21st among all running backs with 66.5 fantasy points (9.5 per game).
- Davis has racked up 58.9 fantasy points this season (8.4 per game), making him the 33rd-ranked receiver and the 96th-ranked player overall.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/27/2020||Colts||Colts||-12||43.5||-625||+500||353-260 IND||36-7 IND|
- The Colts have allowed their opponents to score 22.9 points per game, 6.6 more than the 16.3 the Jets are scoring per contest.
- In games where New York scores more than 22.9 points this season, it is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- The Colts have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 108.8 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 75.7 yards the Jets’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from