The Denver Broncos (2-0) are double-digit favorites (-10.5) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the New York Jets (0-2). The point total is set at 41.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Ty Johnson took 54 carries for 254 rushing yards a season ago (16.9 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Corey Davis hauled in 65 passes for 984 yards last year while scoring five touchdowns. He was targeted 92 times, and averaged 61.5 yards per game.
- In 2020, Davis finished as the 90th-best fantasy player overall and the 29th-best receiver after collecting 126.4 total fantasy points (7.9 per game).
- Jamison Crowder put up 113.0 fantasy points (7.1 per game) last year to be the 107th-ranked player overall and the 38th-ranked receiver.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/1/2020||Jets||Jets||-1||41.5||-117||+102||359-321 DEN||37-28 DEN|
- The average points per game for the Jets last season, 15.2, was 12.7 fewer than the 27.9 the Broncos gave up.
- New York was 0-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it scored more than 27.9 points last year.
- When Denver limited opposing offenses to fewer than 15.2 points last season, it was 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- The Jets averaged 105.2 yards on the ground last year, 24.8 fewer yards than the Broncos conceded to opposing rushing attacks (130.0).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from