Oddsmakers project the New York Giants (0-3) to see their three-game losing streak continue, as they are 7.5-point underdogs in a matchup against the New Orleans Saints (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Caesars Superdome. The contest’s over/under is set at 43.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 782 yards while completing 65.4% of his passes, with two touchdowns and zero interceptions (260.7 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 23 carries for 161 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Sterling Shepard has 18 receptions and leads the team with 223 yards (74.3 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this season, Jones is the No. 8 fantasy quarterback and the No. 8 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 69.4 points and is averaging 23.1 per game.
- Shepard’s 27.4 fantasy points this season (an average of 9.1 per game), are good enough to rank him 79th overall and 26th among receivers.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/30/2018||Giants||389-299 NO||33-18 NO|
- The Giants have averaged 4.7 more points scored this year (18.7) than the Saints have allowed (14.0).
- In games where New York scores more than 14.0 points this season, it is 0-2 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 2-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread this season in games where it allows fewer than 18.7 points.
- The Giants are averaging 107.7 rushing yards per game, 47.4 more than the Saints are allowing (60.3).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from