The New York Giants (1-4) are double-digit underdogs (-10.5) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the Los Angeles Rams (4-1). The game has an over/under of 47.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,282 passing yards (256.4 per game), four touchdowns and one interception. He also has 197 rushing yards on 30 carries with two touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay has hauled in 17 passes for a team-high 282 yards. He has been targeted 29 times, and averages 56.4 yards per game.
- So far, Jones is the No. 8 fantasy quarterback and the No. 9 fantasy player overall after scoring 103.0 fantasy points (20.6 per game).
- Saquon Barkley has recorded 50.5 fantasy points this season (10.1 per game), good enough to rank him 17th among running backs and 68th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/4/2020||Rams||Rams||-13.5||50||-835||+650||295-240 NYG||17-9 LAR|
- The Giants’ average points scored this year (20.6) and the Rams’ average points allowed (23.2) are within 2.6 points.
- In games where New York scores more than 23.2 points this year, it is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows fewer than 20.6 points this year, the Rams have accumulated a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Rams have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 117.2 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 95.8 yards the Giants’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from