The Las Vegas Raiders (5-2) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3) on Sunday, November 7, 2021 against the New York Giants (2-6). The point total is set at 47.5 for the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 1, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,949 passing yards (243.6 per game), seven touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 241 rushing yards on 46 carries with two touchdowns.
- Kadarius Toney has grabbed 27 passes for a team-high 343 yards. He has been targeted 35 times, and averages 42.9 yards per game.
- So far this season, Jones is the No. 12 fantasy quarterback and the No. 14 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 139.7 points and is averaging 17.5 per game.
- Devontae Booker has recorded 53.4 fantasy points this season (6.7 per game), enough to place him 33rd among running backs and 113th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
SS Nate Ebner: Questionable (Ankle),
TE Levine Toilolo: Out (Achilles),
DT Danny Shelton: Questionable (Pectoral),
ILB Blake Martinez: Out (Torn Acl),
SS Jabrill Peppers: Out (Ankle/knee),
CB Quincy Wilson: Out (Ankle),
WR Kenny Golladay: Questionable (Knee),
WR C.J. Board: Out (Broken Arm),
RB Saquon Barkley: Questionable (Ankle),
OLB Lorenzo Carter: Questionable (Ankle),
C Nick Gates: Out (Leg),
FS Joshua Kalu: Out (Torn Pectoral),
LB Carter Coughlin: Out (Ankle),
OT Andrew Thomas: Out (Ankle),
G Shane Lemieux: Out (Knee),
G Kyle Murphy: Out (Ankle),
LB TJ Brunson: Out (Acl),
TE Rysen John: Out (Ankle),
CB Rodarius Williams: Out (Knee),
LB Elerson Smith: Questionable (Hamstring),
OLB Justin Hilliard: Out (Ankle)
- The Giants have averaged 4.2 fewer points per game (19.5) than the Raiders have allowed (23.7).
- In games where New York scores more than 23.7 points this season, it is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- The Raiders have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 131.3 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 89.3 yards the Giants’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from