Oddsmakers give the Carolina Panthers (3-3) a decent chance to break their three-game losing streak, as they are favored by 3 points in a matchup against the New York Giants (1-5) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. The contest has a 43-point over/under.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,524 passing yards (254.0 per game), four touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 201 rushing yards on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- Kadarius Toney has racked up 23 receptions for 317 yards, best on his team. He averages 52.8 receiving yards per game.
- So far this season, Jones is the No. 15 fantasy quarterback and the No. 16 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 107.1 points and is averaging 17.8 per game.
- Saquon Barkley has collected 50.5 fantasy points this season (8.4 per game), good enough to place him 23rd among running backs and 86th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/7/2018||Panthers||432-350 NYG||33-31 CAR|
- The Giants have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this year (19.0) as the Panthers have allowed (20.2).
- When it exceeds what Carolina gives up this season (20.2 points per game), New York is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Carolina limits opposing offenses to fewer than 19.0 points this year, it is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- The Panthers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 111.5 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 89.8 yards the Giants’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from