The New York Giants (0-2) are 3.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Atlanta Falcons (0-2). The point total is 48.5 for the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Daniel Jones recorded 2,943 passing yards (183.9 per game) with a 62.5% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 11 touchdowns with 10 interceptions. He also led his team with 423 rushing yards on 65 carries and one touchdown.
- Devontae Booker rushed for 423 yards on 93 attempts (26.4 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns a season ago.
- Darius Slayton reeled in 50 passes for 751 yards last season and scored three touchdowns. He was targeted 97 times, and averaged 46.9 receiving yards.
- Jones finished the 2020 season as the 41st-best fantasy player overall and the 21st-best fantasy quarterback with 180.0 fantasy points (11.3 per game).
- Sterling Shepard put up total 94.5 fantasy points last season (7.9 per game), which made him the 137th-ranked player overall and the 53rd-ranked receiver.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/22/2018||Falcons||433-423 NYG||23-20 ATL|
- The average points per game for the Giants last year, 17.5, was 8.4 fewer than the 25.9 the Falcons gave up.
- In games where New York scored more than 25.9 points last season, it was 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Atlanta limited opposing offenses to fewer than 17.5 points last season, it was 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- The Giants averaged 110.5 yards on the ground last year, just 5.6 yards more than the Falcons allowed to opposing rushing attacks (104.9).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from