The Dallas Cowboys (3-1) are expected to keep their three-game winning streak going as they are favored by a touchdown against the New York Giants (1-3) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at AT&T Stadium. This matchup has an over/under of 52.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 1,184 yards while completing 66.7% of his passes, with three touchdowns and one interception (296.0 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 27 carries for 188 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay has 17 catches (26 targets) and paces his team with 282 receiving yards (70.5 per game).
- So far this season, Jones is the No. 6 fantasy quarterback and the No. 6 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 94.2 points and is averaging 23.5 per game.
- Saquon Barkley has totaled 49.6 fantasy points this season (12.4 per game), making him the 10th-ranked running back and the 47th-ranked player overall.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Cowboys||Giants||-2.5||43.5||-139||+120||336-307 NYG||23-19 NYG|
|10/11/2020||Cowboys||Cowboys||-7.5||51.5||-375||+310||402-300 DAL||37-34 DAL|
|11/4/2019||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||429-271 DAL||37-18 DAL|
|9/8/2019||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||494-470 DAL||35-17 DAL|
- The Cowboys have allowed an average of 24.3 points per game, 3.5 more than the 20.8 the Giants have scored.
- New York is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores over 24.3 points this season.
- The Cowboys are conceding 81.0 yards per game on the ground, compared to the 101.5 rushing yards the Giants are accumulating.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from