The New York Giants (2-5) are double-digit underdogs (-13) on Monday, November 1, 2021 against the Kansas City Chiefs (3-4). The over/under is set at 54.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,727 passing yards (246.7 per game), five touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 229 rushing yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns.
- This season Kadarius Toney has 23 receptions and leads the team with 317 yards (45.3 per game).
- So far this season, Jones is the No. 14 fantasy quarterback and the No. 16 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 123.6 points and is averaging 17.7 per game.
- Saquon Barkley’s 50.5 fantasy points this season (an average of 7.2 per game), are good enough to rank him 104th overall and 31st among running backs.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
- The Giants have averaged 9.1 fewer points per game (19.9) than the Chiefs have allowed (29.0).
- The Chiefs have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 128.9 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 91.7 yards the Giants’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from