The Western Michigan Broncos (3-1, 0-0 MAC) will be attempting to extend a three-game winning streak against the Buffalo Bulls (2-2, 0-0 MAC). The Broncos are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 59.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Stadium: UB Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease has 792 passing yards (198 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 62.6% of his passes and throwing two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kevin Marks, has carried the ball 67 times for 254 yards (63.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Dylan McDuffie has piled up 224 yards (56 per game) on 42 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Quian Williams’ team-leading 346 receiving yards (86.5 yards per game) have come on 24 receptions with one touchdown.
- Dominic Johnson has reeled in 15 passes for 158 yards (39.5 yards per game) this year.
- Jovany Ruiz’s seven catches this season have resulted in 109 yards (54.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have averaged 10.2 more points this season (33) than the Broncos have allowed (22.8).
- In games where Buffalo scores more than 22.8 points this season, it has put together a record of 2-1.
- The Broncos average 27.3 points per game, three more than the Bulls give up per outing (24.3).
- The Broncos defense has given up 310 yards per game this season, 98.3 yards less than the 408.3-yard average from the Bulls offense.
- The Bulls’ 204.5 passing yards per game ranks 88th in the FBS. The Broncos’ defense allows 179.8 through the air (35th in college football).
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This year, Buffalo’s games have hit the over once out of three chances.
- The Bulls did not cover the spread as 13-point favorites last time out against the Old Dominion Monarchs, picking up a 35-34 win.
- The teams faced a point total of 50 and hit the over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from