The Buffalo Bulls (1-2) are favored by 13 points against the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-2) on September 25, 2021, starting at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under for this one is set at 51 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Stadium: S.B. Ballard Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease leads Buffalo with 601 passing yards (200.3 ypg) on 55-of-89 passing with one touchdown compared to one interception this season.
- Kevin Marks has carried the ball 54 times for a team-high 221 yards (73.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has collected 183 yards (61.0 per game) on 24 carries with one touchdown.
- Quian Williams’ team-leading 212 receiving yards (70.7 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions.
- Dominic Johnson has hauled in 11 passes for 120 yards (40.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jovany Ruiz has hauled in seven grabs for 109 yards (54.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- The Monarchs have allowed 31.3 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 32.3 the Bulls have scored.
- The Monarchs have averaged 3.7 more points this year (24.7) than the Bulls have allowed (21.0).
- The Bulls offense has averaged 445.3 yards per game this season, 124.3 more than the 321.0 the Monarchs defense has allowed.
- The Bulls are 13th in the FBS in third-down percentage (54.9%), and will be looking to stay on the field against the 109th-ranked defense in that category, owned by the Monarchs (46.7%).
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo is 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Last game, the Bulls lost to the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers by a score of 28-25. The Bulls covered the spread as 14-point underdogs.
- The total scoring in that game went under 58-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from