The Buffalo Bulls (2-4, 0-2 MAC) and Ohio Bobcats (1-5, 1-1 MAC) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Bulls are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). The predicted point total for the matchup is 54.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Stadium: UB Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease has 1,172 passing yards (195.3 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 59.1% of his passes and throwing three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 82 rushing yards (13.7 ypg) on 16 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kevin Marks has carried the ball 94 times for a team-high 368 yards (61.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Dylan McDuffie has racked up 349 yards (58.2 per game) on 60 attempts with five touchdowns.
- Quian Williams’ team-leading 551 receiving yards (91.8 yards per game) have come on 38 receptions with one touchdown.
- Dominic Johnson has put together a 199-yard season so far (33.2 receiving yards per game), reeling in 18 passes.
- Jovany Ruiz has hauled in seven grabs for 109 yards (54.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (31.2) as the Bobcats have allowed (31.3).
- In games where Buffalo scores over 31.3 points it has put together a record of 2-1.
- The Bobcats are averaging 8.9 fewer points per game (19.3) than the Bulls are allowing (28.2).
- The Bulls offense has averaged 410.7 yards per game this season, within 4.6 yards of the 415.3 the Bobcats defense has allowed.
- The Bulls have given up two sacks (fifth-fewest in college football), while the Bobcats’ defense has three (10th-fewest).
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo has gone 1-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have not covered the spread when they are at least 7.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total twice out of five chances this season.
- The Bulls lost 48-38 last time out when they took on the Kent State Golden Flashes. The Golden Flashes were listed as 7-point favorites and won against that spread.
- The teams combined to score 86 points, hitting the over on the 66-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from