The Miami (OH) RedHawks (4-5, 3-2 MAC) and Buffalo Bulls (4-5, 2-3 MAC) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The RedHawks are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 57.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 9, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Stadium: Yager Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease has 1,712 passing yards (190.2 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 61.8% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 112 rushing yards (12.4 ypg) on 27 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Dylan McDuffie has carried the ball 140 times for a team-high 769 yards (85.4 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has rushed for 402 yards (44.7 per game) on 77 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 17 passes for 168 yards (18.7 per game).
- Quian Williams’ 684 receiving yards (76 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 49 receptions and one touchdown.
- Dominic Johnson has put up a 346-yard season so far (38.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 26 passes.
- Jamari Gassett’s 13 receptions have netted him 206 yards (34.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls, on average, are scoring 10.0 more points per game this season (33.7) than the RedHawks are allowing (23.7).
- In games where Buffalo scores over 23.7 points this season, it has put together a record of 4-3.
- This year, the RedHawks rack up 4.2 fewer points per game (24.8) than the Bulls allow (29).
- Buffalo has a 2-1 record overall in games when it surrenders less than 24.8 points.
- The Bulls have a 122.2-yard advantage in total yards gained per game versus total yards allowed compared to the RedHawks (427.3 to 305.1).
- The Bulls have committed seven turnovers, 31st-lowest in the FBS, while the RedHawks have forced four turnovers (sixth-fewest in college football).
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo has covered the spread two times this season (2-5-1).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Buffalo games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this year.
- Buffalo has a record of just 1-3-1 against the spread in conference action this year.
- The Bulls did not cover the spread as 13.5-point favorites last time out against the Bowling Green Falcons, falling short by a final score of 56-44.
- Bookmakers posted a point total of 52 for the contest, and the teams hit the over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from