The Kent State Golden Flashes (2-3, 1-0 MAC) and Buffalo Bulls (2-3, 0-1 MAC) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Golden Flashes are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). An over/under of 65 points has been established for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 9, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 9, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kent, Ohio
- Stadium: Dix Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease has 943 passing yards (188.6 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 61.3% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kevin Marks, has carried the ball 78 times for 288 yards (57.6 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Dylan McDuffie has rushed for 262 yards (52.4 per game) on 50 carries with four touchdowns.
- Quian Williams’ 465 receiving yards (93 yards per game) lead the team. He has 30 receptions with one touchdown.
- Dominic Johnson has put up a 165-yard season so far (33 receiving yards per game), hauling in 16 passes.
- Jovany Ruiz’s seven catches have yielded 109 yards (54.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Bulls Team Stats
- The Golden Flashes have allowed 27.6 points per game this year, close to the same amount as the 29.8 the Bulls have scored.
- When it exceeds what Kent State gives up this season (27.6 points per game), Buffalo is 2-0.
- The Golden Flashes average just 0.2 fewer points per game (24) than the Bulls give up (24.2).
- The Bulls offense has accumulated 45.2 fewer yards per game than the Golden Flashes defense has surrendered this season (383 to 428.2).
- The Bulls are 12th in the FBS in third-down percentage (50.6%) and will be up against the 118th-ranked Golden Flashes defense in that category (47.1%).
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo has covered the spread in a game one time this year (1-2-1).
- The Bulls are 1-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total once out of four chances this year.
- The Bulls have been an underdog by 7 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- In their most recent outing against the Western Michigan Broncos, the Bulls fell short by a final score of 24-17, .
- Bookmakers posted an over/under of 59.5 for the contest, and the teams hit the under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from