The No. 16 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-0) are considered favorites (-14) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game against the Buffalo Bulls (1-1) on September 18, 2021, starting at 12:00 PM ET. The predicted point total for the matchup is 58.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Stadium: UB Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease has thrown for 455 yards (227.5 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 60.9% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass and one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kevin Marks, has carried the ball 34 times for 157 yards (78.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has piled up 18 carries for 98 yards (49 per game) and one touchdown.
- Quian Williams’ 189 receiving yards (94.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 13 receptions.
- Jovany Ruiz has put up a 109-yard season so far (54.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in seven passes.
- Dominic Johnson’s five grabs have netted him 54 yards (27 ypg).
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have averaged 18 more points this season (36) than the Chanticleers have allowed (18).
- The Chanticleers rack up 50.5 points per game, 33 more than the Bulls allow per contest (17.5).
- This season Buffalo has a 1-1 record in games when it holds opponents to less than 50.5 points.
- The Bulls are accumulating 464 yards per game, 139.5 more than the Chanticleers are allowing (324.5).
- The Chanticleers’ defense has zero sacks (15th-fewest in the FBS). The Bulls have conceded zero sacks to rank first in college football.
Bulls Betting Insights
- In their most recent outing against the Nebraska Cornhuskers, the Bulls lost by a final score of 28-3, failing to cover the spread as 13.5-point underdogs.
- The teams combined for 31 points, hitting on the under on a total of 54.5 points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from