Having dropped two in a row, the Bowling Green Falcons (2-6, 0-4 MAC) will face the Buffalo Bulls (4-4, 2-2 MAC). The Bulls are big favorites (-13.5). The predicted point total for the game is 51.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Stadium: UB Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease has 1,674 passing yards (209.3 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 62.3% of his passes and throwing eight touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 114 rushing yards (14.3 ypg) on 23 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Dylan McDuffie has carried the ball 106 times for a team-high 603 yards (75.4 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has piled up 65 carries for 369 yards (46.1 per game) and two touchdowns, while also catching 16 passes for 147 yards (18.4 per game).
- Quian Williams’ team-high 597 receiving yards (74.6 yards per game) have come on 44 receptions with one touchdown.
- Dominic Johnson has caught 22 passes for 250 yards (31.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jamari Gassett’s 11 grabs are good enough for 167 yards (33.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have averaged 3.5 more points scored this season (32.4) than the Falcons have allowed (28.9).
- Buffalo is 3-1 overall when scoring more than 28.9 points this year.
- The average points per game for the Falcons this year, 19.5, is 6.1 fewer than the 25.6 the Bulls have given up.
- When the Buffalo defense allows fewer than 19.5 points the Bulls have put together a 2-0 record.
- The Falcons have allowed 312.9 yards per game, 105.5 yards fewer than the Bulls have generated (418.4).
- The Bulls convert 47.5% of their third downs (18th in college football), while the Falcons’ defense ranks 106th in that category (44.1%)
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo has covered the spread two times over seven games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total twice out of seven chances this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread in MAC action when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Last time out, the Bulls beat the Akron Zips, 45-10. The Bulls covered the spread as 13.5-point favorites.
- The two teams combined to score 55 points, going under the 58.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from