The Buffalo Bulls (3-4, 1-2 MAC) and Akron Zips (2-5, 1-2 MAC) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Bulls are big favorites (-12.5). The game has an over/under of 57 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 23, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Akron, Ohio
- Stadium: InfoCision Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Kyle Vantrease leads Buffalo with 1,433 passing yards (204.7 ypg) on 129-of-211 passing with five touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 89 rushing yards (12.7 ypg) on 19 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Dylan McDuffie’s team-high 492 rushing yards (70.3 per game) have come on 83 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Kevin Marks has piled up 94 carries for 368 yards (61.3 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Quian Williams’ 579 receiving yards (82.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 41 receptions and one touchdown.
- Dominic Johnson has collected 208 receiving yards (29.7 yards per game), hauling in 19 passes this year.
- Ron Cook Jr.’s 16 catches are good enough for 147 yards (21 ypg).
Bulls Team Stats
- The Zips have allowed an average of 38 points per game, 7.4 more than the 30.6 the Bulls have scored.
- The Bulls have allowed an average of 27.9 points per game, 6.6 more than the 21.3 the Zips have scored.
- The Zips defense has surrendered an average of 417.9 yards per game this season, just 8.9 yards more than the 409 the Bulls offense has averaged.
- The Bulls convert 46.2% of their third downs (24th in college football), while the Zips’ defense ranks 126th in that category (50.7%)
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-4-1).
- The Bulls have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 12.5-point favorites.
- This season, Buffalo’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- Last time out, the Bulls beat the Ohio Bobcats, 27-26. The Bobcats won against the spread as 7.5-point underdogs.
- The total scoring in that game went under 54.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from