The best teams from opposing divisions meet when the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (4-1) hit the field as a 5.5-point favorite against the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (3-2) on Monday, October 18, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. The total has been set at 54 points for this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Josh Allen has thrown for 1,370 yards (114-for-183), with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions (274 YPG). He’s also run the ball 35 times for a team-high 188 yards and two scores, averaging 37.6 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has churned out a team-leading 284 rushing yards (56.8 YPG) plus one touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has been targeted 47 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 374 yards (74.8 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown.
- Allen is the third-best fantasy player overall this season and the third-best fantasy quarterback with 127.6 fantasy points (25.5 per game).
- Emmanuel Sanders has put up 56.9 fantasy points this year (11.4 per game), enough to place him 55th overall and 13th among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/13/2020||Bills||Titans||-3||52||-162||+143||370-334 BUF||42-16 TEN|
|10/6/2019||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||313-252 BUF||14-7 BUF|
- The Bills have averaged 8.4 more points scored this season (34.4) than the Titans have allowed (26).
- Buffalo is 4-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when it scores over 26 points.
- When Tennessee limits opposing offenses to fewer than 34.4 points, it is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- The Titans are conceding 112.8 yards per game on the ground, compared to the 140.4 rushing yards the Bills are accumulating.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from