The Houston Texans (1-2) are massive 16-point underdogs on Sunday, October 3, 2021 against the Buffalo Bills (2-1). An over/under of 48 is set for the game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Josh Allen has thrown for 807 yards (79-for-127), with seven touchdowns and one interception (269 yards per game). He’s also carried the football 18 times for a team-high 88 yards and one touchdown, averaging 29.3 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has run for a team-best 180 yards (60 YPG) and picked up one touchdown.
- Cole Beasley has 23 catches (30 targets) and paces his team with 194 receiving yards (64.7 ypg).
- Allen is fifth overall among all players and fifth among all quarterbacks with 71.1 fantasy points (23.7 per game).
- Emmanuel Sanders has racked up total 31.4 fantasy points this year (10.5 per game), which make him the 65th-ranked player overall and the 19th-ranked receiver.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|1/4/2020||Texans||425-360 BUF||22-19 HOU|
|10/14/2018||Texans||229-216 BUF||20-13 HOU|
- The Bills have averaged six more points scored this season (31.3) than the Texans have allowed (25.3).
- Buffalo is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores more than 25.3 points.
- Houston is 3-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 31.3 points.
- The Texans are conceding 116.3 yards per game on the ground, compared to the 127.3 rushing yards the Bills are accumulating.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from