The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6) are two-touchdown underdogs on Sunday, November 7, 2021 against the Buffalo Bills (5-2). The point total for the outing is set at 49.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 1, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Josh Allen has 1,972 passing yards (281.7 YPG) and a 65.4% completion percentage (178-for-272) while tossing 17 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also leads his team with 269 yards on the ground on 52 attempts (plus three touchdowns), averaging 38.4 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has churned out a team-high 339 rushing yards (48.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has 42 catches (65 targets) and paces his team with 503 receiving yards (71.9 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Allen is the second-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy quarterback with 183.8 fantasy points (26.3 per game).
- Diggs has collected total 68.3 fantasy points this year (9.8 per game), which make him the 77th-ranked player overall and the 25th-ranked receiver.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|1/7/2018||Jaguars||263-230 BUF||10-3 JAX|
- The Bills have scored 32.7 points per game this season, 3.7 more than the Jaguars have given up.
- When it goes over what Jacksonville gives up this season (29 points per game), Buffalo is 4-1 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When Jacksonville limits opposing offenses to fewer than 32.7 points, it is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- The Jaguars have given up 107.9 rushing yards per game. That is 18.7 fewer than the Bills are gaining per game (126.6).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from