The Miami Dolphins (1-6) are double-digit, 11-point underdogs as they try to end their six-game losing streak in a matchup against the Buffalo Bills (4-2) on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at Highmark Stadium. The point total is 49 for the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Josh Allen has thrown for 1,723 yards (149-for-230), with 15 touchdowns and three interceptions (287.2 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 44 times for a team-high 214 yards and two scores, averaging 35.7 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has taken 60 attempts for a team-high 311 rushing yards (51.8 YPG) and one touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has grabbed 37 passes for a team-high 463 yards plus two touchdowns. He averages 77.2 receiving yards per game.
- Allen is eighth overall among all players and seventh among all quarterbacks with 154.3 fantasy points (25.7 per game).
- Emmanuel Sanders has racked up total 66.0 fantasy points this year (11.0 per game), which make him the 66th-ranked player overall and the 18th-ranked receiver.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Dolphins||Bills||-3.5||43||-167||+145||455-454 BUF||56-26 BUF|
|9/20/2020||Bills||Dolphins||-5.5||42||-225||+195||524-410 BUF||31-28 BUF|
|11/17/2019||N/A||Dolphins||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||424-303 BUF||37-20 BUF|
|10/20/2019||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||381-305 MIA||31-21 BUF|
- The Bills have averaged 4.2 more points scored this season (33.8) than the Dolphins have allowed (29.6).
- In games where Buffalo scores more than 29.6 points, it is 4-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Miami is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 33.8 points.
- The Dolphins have given up 117.7 rushing yards per game. That is 13.0 fewer than the Bills are gaining per game (130.7).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from