The Miami Dolphins (1-0) are 3-point underdogs in a home AFC East matchup against the Buffalo Bills (0-1) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 at Hard Rock Stadium. The total has been set at 48.5 points for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Josh Allen threw for 4,544 yards last season (284 yards per game) while completing 69.2% of his passes (396-of-572), with 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also carried the ball 102 times for 421 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary took 156 carries for 687 rushing yards a season ago (42.9 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also caught 38 passes for 269 yards (16.8 receiving yards per game).
- Last season, Stefon Diggs hauled in 127 passes (on 166 targets) for 1,535 yards (95.9 yards per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Allen ended the 2020 season as the best fantasy player overall with 395.1 fantasy points (24.7 per game).
- Diggs recorded 201.6 fantasy points a season ago (12.6 per game), enough to place him 32nd overall and third among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Dolphins||Bills||-3.5||43||-167||+145||455-454 BUF||56-26 BUF|
|9/20/2020||Bills||Dolphins||-5.5||42||-225||+195||524-410 BUF||31-28 BUF|
|11/17/2019||N/A||Dolphins||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||424-303 BUF||37-20 BUF|
|10/20/2019||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||381-305 MIA||31-21 BUF|
- The Bills scored 31.3 points per game last season, 10.2 more than the Dolphins gave up.
- In games where Buffalo scored more than 21.1 points last season, it was 13-2 overall and 11-4 against the spread.
- When Miami limited opposing offenses to less than 31.3 points last season, it was 10-4 overall and 10-4 against the spread.
- The Dolphins’ defense gave up an average of 116.4 yards to opposing running games last year. That is about the same as the rushing output per contest for the Bills (107.7).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from