The Buffalo Bills (3-1) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas City is a 3.5-point favorite in the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 17, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This season, Josh Allen has collected 1,055 passing yards (263.8 per game) while completing 99 of 156 passes (63.5%), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 129 rushing yards on 24 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has churned out a team-high 259 rushing yards (64.8 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- This year Stefon Diggs has 26 catches for a team-high 305 yards (76.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Allen is eighth overall among all players and seventh among all quarterbacks with 91.1 fantasy points (22.8 per game).
- Zack Moss has totaled 40.6 fantasy points this season (10.2 per game), good enough to make him 22nd among running backs and 71st overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/24/2021||Chiefs||Chiefs||-3||55||-162||+138||439-363 KC||38-24 KC|
|10/19/2020||Chiefs||Bills||-5.5||54.5||-245||+210||466-206 KC||26-17 KC|
- The Bills have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (33.5) as the Chiefs have allowed (31.3).
- Buffalo is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it scores over 31.3 points this season.
- When Kansas City limits opposing offenses to fewer than 33.5 points this season, it is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- The Chiefs’ defense has given up 146 yards per game to opposing running games this year. That is about the same as the rushing output per contest for the Bills (145.3).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from