The Wisconsin Badgers (2-3) carry college football’s first-ranked rushing defense into a contest versus the Army Black Knights (4-1), with the No. 2 rushing attack, on Saturday, October 16, 2021. The Badgers are major, 14-point favorites. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 37.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Stadium: Camp Randall Stadium
Black Knights Player Insights
- Christian Anderson has been a dual threat to lead Army in both passing and rushing. He has 187 passing yards (46.8 ypg), completing 53.3% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes this season. He’s rushed for 431 yards (107.8 ypg) on 58 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- This season Tyrell Robinson has racked up 25 carries for 237 yards (47.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston’s team-leading 75 receiving yards (37.5 yards per game) have come on three receptions with one touchdown.
- Braheam Murphy has put together a 72-yard season so far (18 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in two passes.
Black Knights Team Stats
- The Black Knights have averaged 14 more points scored this season (34.4) than the Badgers have allowed (20.4).
- Army is 4-0 overall when scoring over 20.4 points this year.
- The Badgers score 19.6 points per game, comparable to the 20.8 per matchup the Black Knights allow.
- Army has a 2-0 record overall in games when it gives up less than 19.6 points.
- The Black Knights have a 168.8-yard advantage in total yards gained per game versus total yards allowed compared to the Badgers (387.8 to 219).
- The Black Knights have committed two turnovers, third-lowest in the FBS, while the Badgers have forced two turnovers (fifth-fewest in college football).
Black Knights Betting Insights
- Army is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, three of Army’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Black Knights did not cover the spread as 10-point favorites last time out against the Ball State Cardinals, falling short by a final score of 28-16.
- Bookmakers listed a point total of 46.5 for the contest, and the teams hit the under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from