The UConn Huskies (0-3) will be trying to end a three-game losing streak against the Army Black Knights (2-0). The Black Knights are heavy favorites, expected to win by two touchdowns or more (currently -34.5). The total for this one is set at 48 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports
- Location: West Point, New York
- Stadium: Michie Stadium
Black Knights Player Insights
- This season Jakobi Buchanan has rushed for 99 yards (49.5 per game) on 29 carries with three touchdowns.
- Braheam Murphy’s team-high 72 receiving yards (36 yards per game) have come on two receptions with two touchdowns.
- Tyrell Robinson has put up a 45-yard season so far (22.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in two passes.
- Sean Eckert’s one catch has netted him 26 yards (26 ypg).
Black Knights Team Stats
- The Black Knights have averaged 3.5 fewer points per game (40.5) than the Huskies have allowed (44).
- The Huskies are averaging 13.2 fewer points per game (9.3) than the Black Knights are allowing (22.5).
- The Black Knights offense has racked up 101.7 fewer yards than the Huskies defense has surrendered this season (386 to 487.7).
- The Black Knights average 17.5 yards per pass attempt (first in the FBS), and the Huskies allow 9.4 per pass (114th in college football).
Black Knights Betting Insights
- Army has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Black Knights prevailed 38-35 last time out when they took on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. The Hilltoppers covered the spread as 6.5-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to hit the over on the 52.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from