The Army Black Knights (3-0) will be trying to extend a three-game winning run against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-2). The Black Knights are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). An over/under of 48 points has been established for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: West Point, New York
- Stadium: Michie Stadium
Black Knights Player Insights
- This season Tyrell Robinson has 45 receiving yards (15 per game) on two catches with one touchdown, while also racking up 177 rushing yards (59 per game) on 13 carries with two touchdowns.
- Braheam Murphy’s team-high 72 receiving yards (24 yards per game) have come on two receptions with two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston’s one catch is good enough for 39 yards (39 ypg) and one touchdown.
Black Knights Team Stats
- The Black Knights have put an average of 44.3 points per game on the board this season, 15.3 more than the 29 the RedHawks have surrendered.
- Army is 3-0 overall when scoring more than 29 points this year.
- The RedHawks have scored 27.3 points per game this year, 5.3 more than the Black Knights have given up.
- Army is 2-0 this season in games where they allow less than 27.3 points.
- The RedHawks defense has allowed an average of 349.7 yards per game so far this season, 75.6 yards fewer than the 425.3-yard average from the Black Knights offense.
- The Black Knights’ passing attack averages 21.7 yards per pass attempt (first in the FBS). The RedHawks allow 9.1 per pass (117th in college football).
Black Knights Betting Insights
- Army has covered the spread one time this season (1-2-0).
- The Black Knights have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- All of Army’s games have gone over the total this season.
- The Black Knights have not covered the spread this season in FBS Independent action (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The Black Knights won 52-21 last time out when they met the UConn Huskies. The Huskies covered the spread as 34.5-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to score 73 points, hitting the over on the 48-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from