The Army Black Knights (4-0) will be aiming to extend a four-game winning streak against the Ball State Cardinals (1-3). The Black Knights are heavy favorites (-10). An over/under of 47.5 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to New York State Law, betting is prohibited on New York college teams and college games played in New York.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Muncie, Indiana
- Stadium: Scheumann Stadium
Black Knights Player Insights
- Christian Anderson leads Army with 187 passing yards (46.8 ypg) on 8-of-15 passing with three touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 431 rushing yards (107.8 ypg) on 58 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Tyrell Robinson has rushed for 215 yards (53.8 per game) on 19 carries with two touchdowns.
- Braheam Murphy’s 72 receiving yards (24 yards per game) lead the team. He has two receptions with two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston has hauled in one catch for 39 yards (39 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Black Knights Team Stats
- The Black Knights have scored 39 points per game this season, six more than the Cardinals have given up.
- In games where Army scores over 33 points it has put together a record of 3-0.
- The Black Knights have allowed 19 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 17 the Cardinals have scored.
- When Army limits opposing offenses to fewer than 17 points it is 2-0.
- The Black Knights offense has racked up 23 fewer yards than the Cardinals defense has surrendered this season (415 to 438).
- The Black Knights are ranked first in the FBS in yards per pass (15.7), and will be facing the Cardinals’ No. 113-ranked defense in that category (8.5).
Black Knights Betting Insights
- Army has covered the spread twice over four games with a set spread.
- The Black Knights have not covered the spread (0-1) when they are at least 10-point favorites.
- Army’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Black Knights have been favored by 10 points or more this season once in FBS Independent play, and failed to cover the spread.
- Last game, the Black Knights beat the Miami (OH) RedHawks by a score of 23-10. The Black Knights covered the spread as 7.5-point favorites.
- The two teams combined to go under the point total (48).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from